4: Aaron Reeves Stood Butt-Naked in Front of Me

I run after Giana and her group of friends, calling her name as I struggle with my bag considering I forgot just how heavy it was

I run after Giana and her group of friends, calling her name as I struggle with my bag considering I forgot just how heavy it was. When I reach them I fix the strap of my bag back onto my shoulder but don't fail to notice as a few people who are passing by the hallway are giving me looks. I shrug them off as I turn my attention back to Giana who is giving me an annoyed look.

"What?" She questions a little irritated.

"You need to take it down."

"Excuse me?"

"The audio clip, you need to take it down from your Instagram."

"You're not the boss of her," one of her friends says to me.

"Yeah but that audio clip is mine, I recorded it."

Giana takes a step forward with glaring eyes. "And you sent it to me, therefore it's mine now."

"But I didn't send it to you for those purposes!"

"So? You gave it to me, now I do what I want with it."

"But-"

"It's too late what's done is done. Now I suggest you quit bothering me and my friends or else everyone here is going to find out that you're the reason everyone suddenly hates Aaron Reeves." She doesn't wait for a response as she rolls her eyes slightly at me and turns around with her friends following behind.

I am left in the hallway alone, dumbstruck once again by the girl who not so long ago was hopelessly in love with the bad boy image of Aaron Reeves.

"So she basically threatened you?" Nat says, shocked.

"Yeah," I respond as I jot down the answers to the worksheet my anatomy teacher just passed out.

"Who the fuck does she think she is?"

"Well I heard she's been kinda threatening everyone today," our friend Maru adds in. I had told her everyone that happened since she was away for the past couple of days visiting her family in Mexico.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well apparently she thinks she's some sort of badass all of the sudden and has been threatning people she'll post something about them on social media."

"Can't she get in trouble for that?" Nat asks.

"Well sure, but no one wants to be the one to snitch so I doubt anything will happen."

"Hm," I say, "I don't know, I just need to find a way to get her off her high horse sooner or later."

"Yeah, before she gets out of hand."

The day ends quick and although I don't see Giana or her friends in the hallway anymore I hear more things about her

At first I was kind of happy she did it. I wanted people to know the type of person Aaron Reeves was. But now, as the day progressed and Giana's first take on actions was to threaten people I knew what I had done was a big mistake and I had no idea how on earth I was going to fix it.

Nat, Maru and I walked toward the courtyard where Sage and Ethan waited for us. Then we continued to walk to the music room where Nat and Ethan grabbed their violins to take home. We said bye to a few familiar faces we saw in the hallway until we reached the main exit.

Although I wasn't happy with how the day was going I was smiling a little because Maru had cracked a joke as we walked out of the school. But my smile immidiately faltered and my feet stuck to the cement as my eyes studied on what laid before me.

My face was hot, I could feel the heat rushing up to my cheeks and the stares from others wasn't helping. I somehow imagined Ashton Kutcher to come out from the side of the school and run to me telling me that I was being punk'd. Alas that was not the case, and it had nothing to do with the fact that the show was canceled but rather because what I was looking at wasn't gone and it was then that I knew it was no prank nor joke like I had wished.

Aaron Reeves who was wearing a neon blue shirt and pants holding a gigantic bundle of roses in his hands stood in front of a giant poster that was being held by some guys that read: Will You Go To Homecoming With...

Suddenly Aaron Reeves pointed at me as is suddenly is throwing the flowers my way before they land on the floor and he does something unthinkable. He pulled off his outfit--literally--and on the words 'Me?' were painted across his chest.

But to make things worse, I guess besides forgetting to realize this was an awful idea, he also magically forgot to put on some boxers.

Aaron Reeves, with a nice panted-on built-up chest, stood butt-naked in front of me and everyone else that was outside. And considering the fact that the bell rang no less than five minutes ago, it'd be safe to say almost everyone from school was outside.

My first and only reaction--which not only surprised everyone else but myself included--was to grab the bundle of roses, run up to Aaron and hide the one thing from his body he wasn't planning to show. Then I said it.

"Yes, I'll go to homecoming with you."

But it wasn't because I wanted to go with him. It was because it was the only way to stop Giana from continuing to create another mess of uncalled for threats. I wasn't sure why he did it or what Aaron Reeves' intentions were in this grand scheme but I sure as hell was going to take advantage and use it.

 I wasn't sure why he did it or what Aaron Reeves' intentions were in this grand scheme but I sure as hell was going to take advantage and use it

sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you all enjoyed it :) what did you think?