3: He Even Remembers My Name

"You look like you've seen a ghost," voices Sage

"You look like you've seen a ghost," voices Sage. Nat and Ethan turn and look at me, concerned expressions on their faces.

I haven't spoken a word since the morning. My first three classes were spent of me going through a cycle of emotions. I began feeling incredibly guilty, then I got angry, and afterwards I was scared. To say I was pretty close to crying would be an understatement but the bell would ring and I would have to go to my next class and then the cycle would start again.

Now, lunch time, I've come up with a conclusion on what to feel. Nothing. Because although what I did might have been seen as fucked up by the almighty Aaron Reeves, he deserved it. It wasn't even me who uploaded the voic-over so it's not even my fault people hate him now. Lastly it was something I've wanted; for people to know what kind of person he was and now everyone does.

"Aaron knows it was me. He remembers and he confronted me about it," I respond in a calmer tone than expected.

Sage nearly chokes as Nat's eyes bulge out.

"What do you mean he confronted you," remarks Ethan slowly.

"I mean he locked me in the bathroom and called me out on it. He even remembers my name."

"Jesus fuck," curses Sage.

"Was he mad?"

"Of course he was mad. He basically told me he was getting revenge on me or whatever."

"Revenge?" Nat responds alarmed.

"Well kind of, I guess. He said he was going to prove to everyone that bad boys are romantic and then he stormed off."

"You need to watch out Lux, what if he does something to you," says Sage.

I roll my eyes. "What could he possibly do to me?"

Sage shrugs and chuggs his milk. When he's done he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and says, "Who knows but Aaron Reeves is not someone to mess with."

"I agree," Nat adds as Mandy makes he way to our table.

"Hey guys," she says in her usual chirpy tone that never fails to annoy me.

We all mumble a hello toward her way and she sits down, a smile on her face.

"So guess what," she blurts out excitedly.

"What," responds Ethan.

"Wesley Dale just asked me to homecoming."

"Good for you," I say.

"Thanks Lux, I know you still don't have a date so its good you're still happy for me despite your dilemma."

I narrow my eyes at her.

"I don't need a date to go to homecoming Mandy," I respond through gritted teeth. "Besides, Nat and I already agreed to go together."

"Oh is that so? Nat you haven't gotten a date either? I can find you one if you want," she responds turning her attention solely to Natalie.