12: Show Me What a Real Kiss Is Like

"So," Aaron says with a smug look on his face, "do we have a deal?"

Giana takes a deep breath, annoyed, and then sighs. "Fine."

Aaron smiles at her and holds my phone up, shaking it in front of her face. "Don't forget it. And don't ever overstep your boundary."

Aaron turns away from her, walks to me and grabs my hand before pulling me away with him until we find Nat and Maru who are still with Giana's friends. Aaron gives them a nod as if telling them to go and they nod back before catching up with us as we walk outside.

Omar, SoHo, and Bianca are outside, leaning on the van until finally they see us and Omar smiles.

"It's finally over," Omar remarks, "thank God, that chick was so annoying."

"Yeah, finally," says Nat.

"Let's go home, I'm hungry," adds Bianca. The boys nod in agreement and they all head toward her dad's van, except Aaron.

"Let's go inside the van too, I really want to go home," says Maru as she pulls Nat to the van. I am about to follow suit when Aaron grabs my wrist, holding me back.

"Not so fast," I hear him say.

With just those few words my stomach instantly drops.

T W O H O U R S E A R L I E R

"This is good," he says, "I've got another plan. And I need all three of you, but first let's go find my friends."

I take a deep breath and nod. "Okay," I say.

We all walk toward the doors of the cafeteria but stop when we bump into Omar.

"Hey, I need you right now. Where's SoHo and Bianca?"

Omar gives Aaron a look.

"Where do you think they are?"

"Seriously? This isn't a time to be some horny teenagers and shit. Alright then let's hurry up and get them."

"Can I at least get another drink, I'm thirsty man," Omar says but Aaron gives him a look. "Fine then, let's go. But what's got you all worked up? And why are these chicks coming with us?"