Chapter 4

Yn's P.O.V

I just got home from work and now I'm just sitting on the couch watching a movie eating hot Cheetos puffs.

I was in the middle of my Movie when I felt my phone buzzing on my lap. I picked it up and without looking at the caller ID I answered it.

Yn: hello ?

T-hey beautiful

Y-what do you want trey ?

T-you

Y-I'm Finna hang up boy

T- he laughs- nah ma I really called to ask you out to dinner tonight

Y-no

T-please I really wanna talk about this

Y-no trey I don't wanna be with you anymore I'm getting a divorce no matter what

T-....alright but I still wanna talk

Y-......what time and where ? I asked irritated

T- 7:30 and at the Mauriet Deluxe

Y-why there ? I said smiling

T-cuz I know it's your favorite restaurant

Y-I didn't think you ever listened when I told you

T-I always listen to you

Y-mhm well I'll meet you there at 7:30

T-alright wear some sexy

Y-whatever

T- he laughs and hangs up

I hang up and run upstairs and jump in the hot shower. After about 30 minutes I got out and started getting dressed. I looked in my closest and saw all my fancy dresses in one corner of it. I walked in and started searching for a special one.

A red tight fitted dress that hugs my curves and a gold chain like necklace that wrapped around my neck but just enough space for me to breath.

I then pulled out my red 6 inch pumps since I am so short.

I'm grabbed my gold clutch purse and grabbed my phone and keys off the counter and got in my car and sped off to meet trey.

Treys P.O.V

I'm so happy Yn agreed to come to dinner with me Ima make up for my mistakes and ask to be friends tonight so I can make her love me again.

It's 7:25 and I'm sitting down at a table waiting for Yn to show up.

I was checking my Instagram when I saw Yn come and sit down in front of me. I couldn't help but smile at how beautiful she looked in that tight ass dress.

It hugged her thighs and showed her curves. Yn has some sexy ass curves, she's not fat and she's not skinny honey she's thick with hard rock abs cuz she use to be a dancer in high school.

Her hair hung down to the center of her back. She had honey brown ends and her hair was curled in spirals at the ends.

One thing I love about Yn is that she is a all black girl with longer hair than most Mexicans and white girls that I meet.

She does have some creo and Indian in her but that's not what makes her more beautiful than other girls.

She sat down and played with her fingers. That's how I know she's nervous.

Me-you look beautiful Yn

Y-thanks *she smiles*

Me-look I'm really sorry about all the hurt I put you through, I didn't deserve you and the fact that you stayed with me even through all my bullshit says a lot about you. I'm so in love with you I was just blinded by lust and our arguments. I'm not asking you to take me back I'm just asking you to atleast be friends and be on speaking terms.

She sat there for a minute playing with her fingers I'm guess calculating what I had said.

Y-alright trey we can be friends, But I still wanna go through with this divorce it takes a year to get it finalized....I'm sorry...

I clenched my jaw but kept my cool, I'll win her back within a year no matter what.

T-Aight but I will win you back

She just smiled and we ate and talked for the rest of the night

Yn's P.O.V

Last nights dinner was amazing I really never thought that trey and I could have a normal conversation without us arguing.

Trust me I do not see past what Trey has done to me for the past 3 years but I'm willing to build a friendship.

I just woke up and thank God it's Saturday, I'm so tired from all the moving and work I haven't had time to just chill and watch a movie, but today I have nothing to do so ima invite Jerome over to watch a movie with me.

Ugh I forgot it was morning I guess we can chill tonight. Before I could get out of the bed good I got a text from Jerome.

Jerome :): what you doing today beautiful ?

Me:nothing probably lay around all day how about you ?

Jerome:): I'm taking you out to spend the day with me be ready at 11

Me: how do you know I wanna go anywhere with you ?

Jerome:): cuz who wouldn't wanna go anywhere with this 6'4 Carmel muscular business owner man, come on boo

Me: ugh your cocky ass I'll be ready

Jerome:): haha Aight bye sexy

I jump out of the bed and go straight to the shower. I take a 30 minute shower then get out.

I put on some jean shorts that rise way above my thigh but not booty shorts.

I put on a sea blue crop top and some white vans. I straightened my hair and let it lay down my back. I put on my Yn necklace and put my blue case on my phone so I'd match.

While I was sitting on the couch watching tv waiting for Jerome my phone started playing drake from time ft. Jheniko.

I looked at the caller ID and saw it was trey. I instantly answered I don't even know why I was so anxious to answer.

Me:hello ?

Trey: hey ma, I've missed your sexy ass

Me: o wow trey typical you what do you want

Trey: nothing I just wanted to hear your voice

Me: but you never compliment me unless you want something

Trey: I know and that was dumb of me but the new me is focused on winning you back, so what you doing today ?

Me: uh right now I'm Finna go somewhere but I guess I'm not doing anything tonight

Trey: Aight coo I wanna hang tonight

Me: alright what time ?

Trey: I'll pick you up at 8

Before I could reply the doorbell rang so I got up to answer it.

J-hey beautiful

Trey:wait who is that ?

Me: I have to call you back later

Trey: whatever

He hangs up before I can say bye.

Ugh now I've upset him, he knows exactly who said that and I know it.

I put my phone in my pocket.

Y-hey Jerome

J-you ready ?

Y-yeah let's go

I stepped out and locked my door behind me. We got in his car and took off, damn this is crazy I have to dates tonight.