Chapter 22

Trey's P.O.V

manee when yn said I was paralyzed it hit me deep like damn bruh I can't walk.

The doctor didn't even tell me what type of bullshit is that, he'll yeah I'm pissed man.

After yn left out I just gathered my thoughts and forgave her but i just wanna see how mad she'll get if I keep it going.

Everyone is in my room now and we having a good ass time then yn walks in, and everyone gets quite.

I mugged the hell out of yn then she turned to walk away but Keisha and nicki turned her back to me.

Just then Alyssa gone walk through the door. I was really pissed on the inside but I remembered my plan so I smiled at her.

"Hey." I said

"Hey trey."

Yn turned around and I could tell she was hurt when she saw Alyssa. I feel bad now damn how ima do my girl like this.

Everyone was quite for what felt like hours, then yn spoke.

"Are you fucking serious tremaine ?!" She raised her voice as it cracked letting me know she was Finna cry.

"Yn cal-" I started

"Do Not tell me to calm down tremaine I can't believe you, where was this bitch 12 hours ago ?!" She yelled

Damn.

I swallowed the spit that set in mouth.

"How was I suppose to know she was coming ?" I asked

"Fuck you tremaine I'm going home." She said turning to leave.

"Hell nah it's not safe yn !"

"I don't give a fuck as long as I'm away from you and your bitch." She said storming out slamming the door behind her.

Keisha and nicki soon followed her, leaving tyga, August,Drew, Chris, and Alyssa in the room by ourselves.

"Bruh that shit wasn't coo man." August stated.

I looked at this Niggah upside his head.

"Niggah shut the fuck up and go get my wife." I said clenching my jaw.

"Niggah.......never mind your tripping cuh." He said walking out the room.

Tyga, and drew followed him out shaking their heads.

Chris sat down in one of the chairs.

"Oh what you ain't gon leave with the crew?" I asked

"Hell nah I ain't leaving y'all in the room by yourself then have you crying on my shoulder when yn leave you." He laughed

I mugged him then drew my attention back to Alyssa.

"How you feeling ?" She said.

"I'm Gucci, you ?"

"I'm good."

"Coo."

"Stop trey, talk to me how you use to talk to me." She said walking over to me.

I held out my hand stopping her from coming closer.

"Alright all my upcoming performances cancel them, all my business ordeals cancel them ima be off for a while." I said with a smirk knowing that's not what she wanna hear.

She backed up.

"Yes sir." She said rolling her eyes then walking out.

I chuckled along with Chris.

"Go get yn." I tell him

He gets up and leaves out.

Yn's P.O.V

"how this nigga gone disrespect me by having this hoe here?" I ask more so to myself

"Girl don't worry about the broad you got the ring she just wanna be you but she can't and she mad." Keisha assured me.

I am not Finna cry over trey anymore so I just tapped my foot fast to calm down.

I saw treys room door open and this silly hoe walking out smirking and shit I was Finna pop her in her throat but nicki stopped me.

Then seconds later Chris comes walking out and coming to me.

"Trey wanna talk to you." He says

"Oh noooow he wanna talk to me." I laugh

"Come on yn he's been threw it." Chris explained

I rolled my eyes and walk into treys room sitting on the couch in the corner.

"You not gon get closer ?" Trey asked

"Shut the fuck up I'm just here to see how your doing I don't wanna talk about us cause I know where your heads at, it's where it's been at for years."

He chuckles lightly while I glare at him.

(Ps they got Cameron back he's at treys mamas house so is Imani)

"I save you and my son and this how you treat me, shit I almost died fucking with you and you tryna make it all about you." He said shaking his head

A tear fell from my eye bug I quickly wiped it away.

"If you I didn't wanna save your son from possibly being killed before he could even start his life then that proves how selfish of a bastard you are, you saves me ? Nah fuck you tremaine I'd rather be there were I'm away from your arrogance." I said then sat back on the couch closing my eyes tryna calm down.

Trey didn't say anything to me he just rolled over the best he could facing the wall.

Fuck his feelings, He's caused me pain for years and I be damned if I let him continue.

Short chapter