Chapter 19

Treys P.O.V

Why did I say that, I didn't mean for it to come out but that's how I'm feeling right now. If we weren't arguing we would've gotten to the room before the kidnappers.

After I heard the door slam I went and sat on the edge of the bed just thinking about how ima get Cameron back.

I was into my thoughts until I saw a flash of light pass my window then it was gone. I got up and walked over to it.

My eyes grew big at the sight, I saw a guy with a mask on grab Yn out of her car and throw her in some van.

I ran out of the house as fast as I could but by the time I got out there the van was gone. First they take my son from me now my wife.

Oh shit Imani.

I ran back inside the house tripping over everything trying to get upstairs. Once I made it I saw that Imani was still sleeping.

I took a sigh of relief then packed some of her stuff.

I need to get her out of here I don't trust this house, whoever took my son knows this house pretty well and I don't need to risk my daughters life.

After packing some of Imani's things, I went over to my dresser and grabbed my gun loading it to the fullest.

I put Imani's bag on one of my arms and with the same arm I scooped Imani off of the bed allowing her to Lay her head on my shoulder careful not to wake her.

I had the gun in my other hand for protection.

I walked out side slowly just In case someone was out here I wouldn't miss em. I had my finger on the trigger ready to pull at any second.

When I finally made it to the car if strapped Imani in her car seat and got in on the drivers side pulling out of the neighborhood.

I kept a look out just in case someone was following me.

About 20 minutes later I pulled up at august house. I grabbed Imani and her overnight bag and walked to the door. I knocked 3 times a little hard just in case they were sleep.

3 minutes later august came to the door.

He opened his door a little, after seeing it was me he opened it wide letting me in.

I looked down and saw that he had his gun in his hand just like mine.

"What you got a gun for ?" I asked laughing

"Shit I ain't know who was banging on my door at 3 am in the damn morning." He said sleepily

I walked in and laid imani on the couch careful not to wake her. I sat down beside her and continued to talk to august.

"Yo I need nicki to keep Imani for a bit bruh."

"Why what's up ?" He asked concerned

"Manee they took my son and Yn."

"Wait who ?" He said standing up and grabbing his gun from off the table.

"Ion even know man but when I find out I'm killing everyone of them motherfuckers."

"Hell yeah let me call up the niggahs." He said grabbing his phone and going upstairs.

I went upstairs to august and dem bedroom to see nicki sitting up on the bed with her arms folded.

"What's going on trey ?" She asked with an attitude, but I'm use to it she like a sister to me so I know how she be.

"Don't worry bout it just keep Imani for a bit." I said handing her Imani.