Chapter 18

Yn's P.O.V

I walked upstairs to Cameron's room to see if he was up. I walked in and walked over to his crib peering in.

to my suprise he wasn't there, he couldn't have moved cause he's to little.

Right now my heart is beating 25 miles per minute. Where is Cameron ?

I searched his room then my room then all the guess room.

He wasn't anywhere to be found, and he can't be downstairs because I was just down there.

I went back into his room then felt a breeze coming from is window. No No No No. I thought as I walked over to the OPENED window.

I looked out and saw a van drive off really fast.

I don't know what to feel now, who would take my baby ? What did I do to anyone ? What did trey do to anyone ?

Speaking of trey.

"Tremaine!" I yelled.

Holding my head trying to calculate my thoughts of who would do something like this.

Trey came running up the stairs and into the room.

"What's wrong ?" He asked

I opened my mouth but nothing seem to come out. I couldn't process the words.

"Come on Yn what's wrong ?" He asked slightly annoyed I can tell.

"Cam....cam...he's." I stuttered

"He's what ?"

"He's gone !!" I cried. The tears flowed from my eyes as small rivers I felt like a piece of my heart has been tooken away from me.

I looked over at trey and his face was full of tension, it dictated mad, sad angry, shock all in one.

"He's what ?"

"He's gone someone took him." I cried so hard my eyes were burning like fire.

Trey clenched his jaw then ran back downstairs. A few seconds later I heard the door slam signifying that he had left.

I gotta find out who took my baby, and be cautious and watch Imani before they have plans to take her to.

Speaking of Imani, I ran downstairs to look for her. Luckily she was sleep on the couch, I sighed in relief and picked her up taking her to my room and laying her down in the bed.

I locked every window in the house, including the doors.

I'm a little scared right now, treys gone and most importantly my baby is gone, I can't even sleep I'm so anxious to find him I don't know what to do with myself.

I called my brothers and friends and told them to keep look out for him.

I guess I'll snuggle up with Imani until trey comes back with some evidence.

Treys P.O.V

when Yn said that cam was gone my heart stopped in my chest. I tried not to show fear because Yn was there but I couldn't help it.

I wanna know who did it, trust and believe I will send them to there grave.

I don't understand who would do this to us, I have no beef with anybody really and Yn barely does anything so I know she doesn't.

Damn damn damn... What happened to my son.

I left the house bout 4 hours ago to go get my boys so we could search for Cameron.