Chapter 17

Yn's P.O.V

it's been a week and they finally let em go home with my lil cam cam.

They incident at the hospital was uncalled for trey always has to make a scene when Jerome is around it makes no since.

I'm just put cam to bed
So now I'm just sitting on the couch watching tv and waiting for the baby monitor to go off cause I'm bored.

I pulled out my phone and texted trey.

Me: our court date is in 2 weeks

Teddybear: come on yn you know you don't wanna divorce

Me: yes I do trey we need to move on with our lives

Trey: so this is it ?

Me: yes

He didn't text back so I just payed back
On the couch and dosed off.

I was sleep for barely an hour when cam's loud ass started crying but it's coo cuz I wanted to play with him anyway.

I got up and went up to his room that trey and Jerome helped me with.

I picked can up and rocked him in my arms.

"Is mommy's baby hungry ?"

I sat in the rocking chair in the corner and pulled down my shirt revealing my breast.

He instantly grabbed my boob and drank his portion.

I love my baby ugh ... I love both of my babies mean trey too. bit when things aren't meant to be they aren't meant to be.

I was snapped out if my thoughts when I felt my breasts weren't being pulled.

I looked down to see a sleeping cam.

I kissed his forehead and laid him in his crib.

My stomach started growling so I went downstairs to fix me something to eat.

I pulled out some ground beef,tomatoes,spaghetti sauce, onions, pepper, and more ingredients.

I guess I'll make dinner.

I was boiling the pot of water when someone covered my eyes blocking my vision.

"Wth ?!"

The person kissed my cheek and pulled me back taking me somewhere. I started to scream but the person covered my mouth.

I felt like crying my baby is upstairs and I haven't lived my life to the fullest yet, I still have more things I wanna do in my life. I wanna see my children grow up, I wanna see Imani graduate and become a woman. I wanna see Cameron become a man and graduate and become something great in this world.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the hand that covered my mouth as well as the hand that covered my eyes moved away.

Then I heard laughing.

Treys dumb ass laughing.

Ugh.

I turned around so fast I thought I go whiplash.

"Tremaine Neverson you play to damn much."

I looked down to see Imani was standing there laughing at me too. This ain't funny they nearly gave me an heart attack.

"I'm...im so....rry." Trey said trying to catch his breath and stop laughing.

"I hate you faggot." I rolled my eyes.

I knew that would piss him off, he hates being called that.

He stopped laughing and mugged me.

"It ain't funny no more is it." I mumbled under my breath but I think he heard me because he picked Imani up and walked away to the kitchen.

I kinda felt bad myself now, he was just playing with me even though it wasn't funny.

I followed them into the kitchen.

I was Finna say something to trey but Imani called me.

"Mama can I go watch the little mermaid."

"Yeah sure."

I went into the living room and got everything situated for her then went back in the kitchen to turn off the stove since all my water evaporated by now.

"I'm sorry boo bear." I said going up behind trey and hugging him around his torso from behind.

"Mhm."

"Baby I'm really sorry."

"I know Yn." He said turning around with me still holding onto him.

"You know I only said that to make you mad cuz of what you did to me."

"It was a joke, I was goofing around with Imani showing her a little fun."

"But it wasn't fun to me, I was really scared I thought I was gonna be kidnapped and killed." I said removing my arms from around him.

"Your over dramatic." He said discarding my fear.

I scrunched up my eyebrows and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Okay trey." Was all I said before walking away upstairs to check on my baby.

Trey's P.O.V

I was just having a little fun teaching Imani how to scare people but Yn can't never let loose and have fun.
Ever since Imani was born Yn has been no fun, she doesn't want fun, or even hear bout it.

She being over dramatic about this whole situation thoe.

After she walked away from me I just went into the living to sit with Imani, I'll kiss Yn's ass later.

I was off into the movie a little when Yn yelled for me.

"Tremaine!" She yelled sounding urgent.

I got up slowly laying Imani back down on the couch, so she wouldn't wake up. Then I ran upstairs looking for Yn. I spotted her in Cameron's room holding her head.

"What's wrong ?" I asked wide eyed.

She opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"Come on Yn what's wrong." I asked a slight annoyed.

"Cam...Cameron...he's." She stuttered.

"He's what Yn !!" I yelled in frustration.

"He's gone !!!!" She cried.

:::::::comment what you think happened to Cameron::::::::

*was trey wrong for scaring Yn ?

*was Yn being over dramatic ?

*wheres Cameron ?

Comment please