Chapter 21

August P.O.V

As soon as we got Yn my boy trey had to get shot manee ain't this bout a....

Anyway I'm in the hospital waiting room with Drew, Chris, Yn, tyga, Keisha and nicki we been here for 6 hours and no ones said we could see him.

We just got Yn to lay down and rest her eyes cause the way she was looking started making me worry a little harder.

:
:
:

They ain't gave the results yet so me and nicki gone home, and when they do Yn gone call me.

We walked into the house and went straight upstairs to relax, we dropped my son off at my moms earlier.

As soon as I laid on the bed nicki wanted to start shit.

"Where were you Friday ?" She asked

"Work." I said simply wanting to end this conversation briefly.

"No you weren't, I called big tommy and he said you didn't come in."

"Then I was probably with trey."

"Nah called him too, said you had left hours ago."

Stalker.

"Why does it matter where I was?" I asked while texting on my phone.

"You didn't come home til 4 in the morning what was I suppose to think I was worried." She said getting loud.

"Well stop worrying so much." I said smirking at my phone.

"Who are you texting !?" She yelled while standing up from the bed

"No one."

"Ugh I can't stand yo stupid ass."

"Den step." I said nonchantly.

"Are you foreal august ?!"

"If the shoe fits wear it." I laughed

She bent down under the bed and grabbed two suitcases that looked full already.

"Where you going ?" I asked getting up from the bed

"I'm leaving !"

"Why ?" I asked knowing exactly why.

"Did you not just say step? Well I am." She said with a tear falling.

"Why did you already have your shit packed !" I yelled getting pissed off.

"I'm so tired of your shit august, I'm tired of being lied too, I'm tired of you disrespecting me time after time again, I'm tired of you fucking these bitches and coming home to me, and my son, I'm tired august." She said grabbing the suitcases and walking out the door and downstairs.

I jumped in front of the door blocking her from leaving.

"Look baby I'm sorry, I really am I'll change just.....don't leave me." I said with all honesty.

She looked down as if she was thinking then back up at me.

"I'm sorry, were done." She said making my heart shatter into thousands of pieces.

I grabbed her waist and hugged her.

"Please don't." I said with my face buried in her hair.

I heard her cry a little harder into my chest, then she pulled away.

"I love you." She said while moving me aside and getting in her all white range rover.

I can't believe I let her go like dat, my baby mama, my future wifey, my first love. I'm so stupid manee I should've listened to trey.