Chapter 23

Yn's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the Parker's on tv. I looked over and saw trey watching tv. He turned and looked at me then turned his attention back to the tv.

Wow this again. I rolled my eyes and went to the restroom that's in the room and brushed my teeth.

I tied my hair into a messy bun and changed into some basketball shorts and a plain crop top with black nike socks and black nike slides that Chris brought to me last night.

I came out and went over to trey sitting on the bed next to him.

I bent down and kissed him, surprisingly he kissed back.

The kiss started getting a little intense, when trey pulled me on top of him and started feeling me up.

I pulled away from the kiss or you can say the make out session.

"Slow down trey damn." I said wiping the corners of my mouth.

"Did you forget you don't have legs ?"

"I do I just can't feel em for a bit but don't mean I can't feel feel." He winked

"Stop." I said pushing him slightly while I sat on his lower stomach playing with his chin hair.

he looked me in the eyes and started speaking.

"we've been through some shit baby and I appreciate you like a motherfucker, outta all the cheating and the mistresses you still rocking wit me boo and i love you for that." trey said outta no where

"i love you too." i said on the verge of tears then i bent down and pecked his lips.

........

6 months later

Trey is doing tremendously well now, he's walking now but sometimes he still has his troubles.

Also trey and I's relationship has never been better, he treats me like he did when we first met and I'm loving it. Flowers on my desk every morning from my baby and he also picks me up from work sometimes just to take me to eat lunch.

Cameron is 6 months now and he's perfectly healthy. He's the spitting image of his father, they even have the same traits.

Trey snores a little in his sleep, so does cam, trey sleeps on his back and wakes up on his stomach so does cam, trey and cam even have the same angry face it's so cute my boys.

Imani is like her father too which isn't fair because I Carried them for 9 months and they barely pay attention to me when their dads around.

Anyway today trey says he has a special night planned for just me and him I wonder what it is.

He even sent my babies to their aunts house for the night, I miss my babies already.

Right now I'm just sitting on the bed watching some tv and nicki and Keisha walks in. "What y'all doing here ?" I ask

"Don't worry bout us all you need to do is put this on and be ready at 7." Keisha said while nicki handed me 4 white boxes.

Before I could speak they walked out smiling at me and closing the door behind me.

I stood up and went to the bathroom stripping out of my clothes and stepping into the hot steamy shower.

I showered and lathered my body for 45 minutes before wrapping a towel around my body and walking back into my room.

I went over to the bed and started unwrapping my gifts. The first box had a white Giovanni dress with gold outlines, it was so beautiful. It had the back out and it looked like it would fit my curves just right.

The second box I opened contained gold and white red bottoms fresh out the box. They had little sparkling diamonds on them they were gorgeous.

The third box had a pair of gold and white earrings and a beautiful necklace and bracelet set to match.

Last but not least the fourth box had a pair of white lace panties and bra set.

I smiled to myself at all the beautiful things before me, I don't know who did it but it made my day and I'm pretty sure it's going to get better.

I slipped on the lace panties and bra set then lotioned my body down then next was my hair and makeup. I curled my hair in little spiral curls letting it flow down my back.

Then I slipped on my dress and my shoes and jewelry.

I took a glance in the Mirror and smiled at myself. I use to not think I was beautiful because trey cheated all the time so I thought that he did it mostly because I wasn't attractive enough for him. But everyday he tells me how beautiful I am and how he doesn't der serve me and how I'm a gift and a blessing to him in so many ways.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Keisha and nicki walked back in.

"You ready ?" Nicki asked

"Yea just let me get my purse."

"You don't need it now com on." Keisha said pulling me downstairs and to the front door.

"You look beautiful boo." Nicki complimented

I smiled then opened the door to see a beautiful 2014 all white Porsche. It was beautiful, I wonder who's it is.

I turned around to nicki and Keisha for reference.

Keisha threw me some keys, when I looked at them it said Porsche letting me know this car is mine.

"Nooo." I said in surprise.

"Yess." They both said.

"Thank you babes." I said

"Nope it was all trey, everything was and everything that you will see is."

I stood there with my mouth ajar wondering why he was doin all this for me.

I walked to the car and got in and saw a GPS system on the dash board , I clicked the on button and it started speaking telling me where to go.

I looked at the girls one last time then pulled off following the directions.

About 30 minutes later I pulled up at a beach that looked empty so I got out and started looking for trey.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around only to be faced with my handsome husband.

"You look beautiful baby." Trey spoke.

"Thank you , your not to bad yourself."

He grabbed my hand and lead me further on the beach where we approached a candle lit table with food and other sorts of my favorite treats.

Trey pulled out my seat and I sat down, then watched as he went to his side in front of me and sat down.

A man in a white tux was playing the violin so beautifully I just admired the sound as I watched trey.

"Yn... I just wanna tell you how sorry I am to have hurt you all those years , I was an idiot and I don't deserve you but I'm so happy you gave me another chance babe I love you to death and I would die if you ever left me, I was inconsiderate of your feelings and I know I was wrong but when you left me my heart stopped , I realized how special you are to me and the reason I married you in the first place and I never wanna lose that feeling again. So now I wanna ask you again yn will you marry me ...again ?" Trey said.

I looked at him in shock and in tears, then I stuck out my hand letting him know to put the ring on my finger.

"Yes baby." I said

He smiled so hard then he took off my old ring and put this beautiful 14k cut ring on my ring finger.

"It's so beautiful baby." I said

"Not as beautiful as you."

For the rest of the night we laughed and joked , talked about our past and our future we talked like best friends and I must admit it felt good to be loved again.

We got in my new Porsche and drove home where he had a bubble bath waiting for me. I asked him to join me and the rest is explicit info 😉.