Chapter 9

2 years later ****

Yn's P.O.V

well let me catch you up on my life. Trey and I worked it out so were still married but Jerome and I keep a tight friendship still.

I quit my job to be a stay at home mom. YES trey got me pregnant that night ugh! I was mad but after my beautiful daughter Imani came into this world I couldn't help but let it go.

Imani is 1 year and 3 months old she's already walking but not quite talking yet. I can still understand something's she says when she babbles.

So far Trey had been faithful to me, he's a great husband and a great father. Our love has gotten really strong but I'd never forget the shit he put me through 2 years ago.

Right now I'm cooking dinner for trey, august, nicki, Tyrell, and Imani. Tyrell is nicki and august's son he's 3.

I went upstairs to Imani's room to see her playing with her toys.

Y-hey lil mama you wanna come down stairs and wait for daddy ?

She nodded her head in agreement and raised her arms for me to pick her up.

I picked her up and slide her on my hip and walked back downstairs.

I sat her in her swinging chair so she wouldn't get hurt while I was in the kitchen.

15 minutes later trey walked in. It's about time I thought to myself. I've missed this ole dark skinned niggah. I walked I to the living room to see him sitting on the couch with Imani snugged up in his chest.

I went and sat next to them. I kissed treys cheek as he looked down at at Imani.

I love my family.

::::skipping go the dinner:::::

We were all seated at the dinner table eating my food that I cooked. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

Y-um...Trey can you take the kids upstairs

T-uh sure

He picked them both up taking them upstairs. I got up and went to answer the door.

There stood Jerome looking as fine as ever. Wait wtf am I thinking I have trey and Imani that's all I need.

YES I invited him over but I think him and trey should put aside their differences and become friends or atleast associates.

Y-come in Jerome

He walked in and hugged me then I walked him to were everyone else was. Trey had come back already and was to busy eating to look up but august saw him.

August tapped treys shoulder making trey look up and look directly at Jerome.

He sat back in his seat glaring at Jerome.

Damn I hope this goes well.

Y-hey babe I invited Jerome to come join us I hope that's okay

T-well it isn't

I sighed and left it at that.

Jerome just smirked at trey, damn why does he have to piss him off more.

T-the fuck you smirking fo

J-cuz God gave me a mouth and that's what I choose to do with it for now problem

T-yeah problem why tf you at my house bruh

J-because your wife invited me

T-why you invite him here Yn

Y-because I was hoping y'all could build a friendship and plus he's my friend.

T-oh so y'all still talking after all this time ?

I was hesitant to answer.

Y-yes trey

Without saying anything he got up and walked upstairs.

Trey P.O.V

Why did Yn bring that niggah to my house? Why is she still talking to him ? Does she still liek him ? Are they fucking around ?

These are the questions that filled my head as I flipped through the channels on the tv.

Moments later tyrell got called down to go home so it was just me and a sleeping Imani. I heard the door close downstairs then I heard Yn open the door.

Y-baby

I ignored her.

Y-baby come on

Ignored.

Y-is it really that serious

T-that's a question you gotta ask yourself I said getting up and picking Imani up carrying her to her room.

After I tucked her in and kissed he to walked back into the bedroom closing the door behind us.

Y-can we talk about this ?

Ignored. I took off all of my clothes then walked Into the bathroom that's in our room. I took a 30 minute shower hoping that when I came back out Yn would be sleep, but she wasn't.

I walked back out with a towel wrapped around my lower half revealing my v line.

I saw Yn biting her lip out if the corner of my eye and all I could do was chuckle.

Y-baby please

She said getting up and walking over to me.

T-I'm good I just wanna go to sleep

Y-can we talk first ?

She asked while I put on my Calvin Klein underwear. I got in the bed just like that and Yn came and sat on top of me. Damn I hate when she does that but im not gonna let her get me.

I pushed her off my lap and onto her side of the bed.

Y-omgosh jero- I mean trey

I was over infuriated.

T-so you calling me this niggah name now ?!

I got out of the bed and grabbed me some cover out of the closet.

Y-baby I really didn't mean to

She said with tears forming in her eyes but I wasn't tryna hear what she was saying.

I grab the blankets and pillow and head downstairs. I laid everything out on the couch and made myself comfortable.

I slept on the couch because I can't stand to see Yn's face right now if the roles were switched she'd slap me.

I feel like something's going on with them and I'm gonna find out. I've been nothing but faithful to Yn since she forgave me. Everyday women through theirselves at me I mean look at me I'm trey songz but I still managed to stay committed to Yn and Imani.

If I find out Yn's screwing around on me idk what I'd do. I don't know if I'd leave or stay, or just take my daughter and go.

Well see when we get there, because trust me we will get there.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<short chapter but please comment your thoughts>>>>>>>>>>>>