Chapter 12

Yn's P.O.V

After spending the day with my girls nicki asked me to go to the club with her tonight. I haven't been to the club since before I was married.

I drove home to get dressed, when I walked in I was greeted by a little boy. He ran over to me staring at me.

Y-um hi

??-hey I like your house

Y-thanks...who are you ?

??-trey but you can call me jr

I stood there in awe for a minute, then spoke.

Y-where is trey

??-in the kitchen with my mom

I walked into the kitchen with an angry facial expression.

Y-who are trey ?And why is there a boy in there named after you trey ?

T-baby chill come sit ima Tell you wassup

Y-no...

T-babe...please

I sat down in the seat next to treys, while staring at the girl in he kitchen.

Y-what is going on ?

T-uh...babe this is Brianna.....my baby mama

Y-your what ?

I said with a tear sliding down my face.

T-the boy you saw in the living room is my son his name is trey jr.

I sat there for a second taking in everything while holding my head back tryna hold in my tears.

Y-so while you were out FUCKING every bitch in Atlanta I'm sitting at home being as faithful as any wife should be while your playing house with this bitch

The girl started to say something but trey stopped her.

T-baby I'm sorry I didn't know I had a child til last week

Y-so you knew about this and you didn't tell me.

T-yes but-

Y-no...I'm done

I said getting up and wiping the tears from my face that threatened to fall at any second. I walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to my bedroom.

I walked into the bathroom throwing off every piece of clothing I had on. I made my bath water extra hot to relieve the stress I was having then I slowly got in.

I lit a cigar I had since my marriage went down hill. I smoked and cried for hours while trey banged on the door begging for my forgiveness and for me to open the door but I'm not studying him.

I cried so much my eyes were blood shot red and I had bags under my eyes.

I can't believe he had a kid already while I'm sitting here thinking I was his first to have his child.

I was gonna name our son after him but now that he has one what's the use.

I got out of the tub draining the water and wrapping a towel around my body. I opened the door bumping trey behind it on accident. I guess he was waiting for me to come out.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my lace panties with my matching bra.

I threw the towel in the dirty Bin then I walked to the walk in closest searching through for something sexy to wear.

I spotted what I wanted and pulled it out slipping on a red tight fitted strapless dress that cupped my boobs making them look bigger.

I walked to the edge of the bed and lotion my legs,arms,and feet. I walked into the bathroom and applied a little make up and lipstick. Then I put on my gold earrings with my matching necklace and curled my hair letting it hang down my back.