Chapter 20

Treys P.O.V

I went to the address but no one came to the door. Chris kicked it in, letting all of us in with our guns pointed.

I saw two dudes smoking pot, on the couch they looked up at us and I blew their brains threw the wall, tf outta here I'm killing every motherfucker in this got damn building.

Three mo dudes came out and started shooting, we shot em right back killing all of em.

We split up, august with me, and drew, Micheal and Chris together.

We walked into to three more rooms and killed all the men in those until we came to a last one.

I opened the door slowly and saw a body laying in the bed. I was walking to it when some niggah with dreads stepped in front of me.

I raised my gun to his forehead.

"Give me one reason I shouldn't blow yo head off." I said through clenched teeth

"Because if you do your sexy ass wife will pay and that pretty little baby of yours." He said with a huge grin on his face.

I put my finger on the trigger about to pull it when august stopped me.

"Don't shoot bruh, he got niggahs in here." He spoke

I looked around but didn't see anyone.

"Where ?" I asked

"The closest, behind the door and in the bathroom." He explained

I looked closer at the objects he said and saw figures behind them, the shadows under the door of them then I looked back at this funny looking niggah.

"Who's is the bed?" I asked

"Oh that's that beautiful wife of yours." He explained

I almost shot him right there but I soon remembered that he had out numbered us.

"Well if were done here we have places to be." He said going over to the bed and waking Yn up.

She groaned sleepily and sat up with her eyes closed.

"Trey ?" She asked

"Nah baby it's me Lavery, remember me?" He asked

My whole body tensed up how the fuck she know him ? This whole time I'm tryna figure out who I got beef wit and it's her communicating with these frog looking niggahs.

She quickly opened her eyes as tears filled them quickly. She turned and looked at me as her eyes grew wider.

I wanted to cry but I had to keep it g for these niggahs mistake me for a pussy.

"Trey ? I'm scared what's going on? Why is all this happening to me?" She asked as tears rolled down her cheeks full speed.

"I don't know baby but ima find out and I will get you and cam back I promise."

"Why can't you get us now. ?"

"Because baby girl, he ain't got the balls he's a weak niggah." Lavery smiled

Anger filled me fast as I pointed my gun at him.

"Who the weak niggah now bitch!" I said

He just smiled and one of the guys in the too stepped out of the closest with his gun drawed to me, then another niggah came out with his gun drawed at Yn.

I clenched my jaw.

Chris, Drew,and tyga came walking in with they guns pointed at the guys.

The third got had been stepped out and had his gun going back and fourth from me to Yn.