Chapter 7

Jerome's P.O.V

I was bored at the house, and my date with Yn was amazing we went to the mall then we went to the movies and then out to lunch.

It all kinda happened faster than I wanted it to but she said she had somewhere to be so I wasn't gonna rush her.

I called her but she wasn't answering her phone so I went to her house.

I know it's a little weird but I just wanted to see her beautiful face, I just wanna cuddle up with her and watch a movie or something.

I knocked bout 10 times and no one came.

I turned and started walking back to my car when a car pulled up in the driveway.

It wasn't Yn's car thoe, I wonder who would be tryna hit her up at 10:30.

I wit and wait for the person to get out the car.

About 5 minutes later a Carmel skin woman in some tight booty shorts and a crop top steps out of the car.

She walked over to me smiling like she knew me.

J-can I help you ?

??-nah but I can help you

J-oh you can ?

??-where is Yn right now

J-I don't know she's not answering her phone or her door

??-well I know where she is ?

J-oh you do ?

??-she's at treys

I'm pissed right now so that's why she ended the date early so she could go to be with him ? Tf ?
I'm falling for this girl way to quick and I don't like it.
Before I could think straight I ask the girl where he stays. She tells me and I jump in my car on my way to treys crib.

Treys P.O.V

I was in the middle of kissing Yn when the doorbell rung. Who ever this mofo is ringing this damn door interrupting me and my woman gon get some words.

Yn hops off my lap and goes to unlock the door. I follow close behind her.

When she opens the door I can't help but clench my jaw at this nigga.

Y-Um Jerome ? What are you doing here ?

She says a little nervous for.

What she nervous for this niggah ain't her man I am.

J-that's what I wanted to ask you

T-what you think bruh ?

I said stepping in front of Yn and looking straight at Jerome.

J-look man don't stand in my face and pretend like you like me cuz you now I don't like you.

T-good then we on the same page, I don't like yo punk ass showing up to my door tryna holla at MY wife.

J-she doesn't love you man your a fucking low life you a cheater and a liar you don't deserve her.

T-you don't a damn thing about me you fucking monkey get the fuck off my property you butch mad niggah, ima win her heart back watch me

Y-stop ! Stop treating me like I'm a piece of cake it's so fucking disrespectful

We stood there in silence for awhile.

J-Yn I'm falling for you and I just wanted to see you but then I find out your at this niggahs house I just lost my head I'm sorry

Y-you have no right to follow me Jerome, you on that stalking ish bruh and I don't like it

J-I know just tell me your not fucking with him again

Y-look-

I cut her off.

T-why ? Is it a problem ? I'm her husband I love her I've been here since day 1 bruh what makes you think you have a chance with her.

J-I have a chance because your marriage is done ! She doesn't love you get that through your head man , now you can fuck anybody you want and you wont be wrong.

T-I don't wanna fuck anybody I wanna fuck her !

J-she doesn't wanna fuck you bruh !

T-shiiit we almost did before your ass interrupted

He just stood there glaring at me with an angry look.

I laughed and leaned on the door frame.

Y-y'all so fucking ignorant I wanna go home trey !

J-I'll take you home

That niggah chimed in before I could say anything.

T-no I will

Y-stop damn ! Com on Jerome take me home

She said walking out the door.

He smirked and headed to the car.

T-Yn ... Really your choosing him over me

Y-trey please I'm not choosing anyone I just need a break from this bull

T-aight be safe and text or call me when you get home

Y-alright

She turned and walked to that niggahs car and got in.

That jerman nigga in my way and he needs to gtf away from me and mines.

I watch them pull off, as I was about to close my door I saw a car pulling off in the opposite direction of Yn and them, I wonder who that was.