Chapter 14

Treys P.O.V

When I opened then door there stood the same bastard that keeps coming back again and again.

Jerome.

T-what do you want now ?

I asked aggravated.

J-to return this

He said pulling out a gold ankle bracelet that belongs to Yn.

Where did he get it ?!

T-where did you get that ?!

J-oh she left it at my place

He said with a huge ugly grin on his face.

When he said those words I boiled with anger I just stoked off on that niggah. I punched him straight in the mouth knocking that ugly grin off his face.

I got on top of him throwing punches while he let me, oh punk ass bitch made niggah.

I wasn't finished with him yet when I felt a pair of hands pulling me off of him. I kicked him one more time and moved aside.

Yn stood there trying to calm me down.

Jerome stumbled to his feet trying to regain strength and balance.

J-I wasn't gonna say nothing

He slurred his words.

Then he pulled out Yn's black lace panties that she wore last night out of his back pocket showing em to me with blood dripping from his lip and nose.

I looked at Yn who was crying now and hugging me. I pushed her off of me making her hit the ground.

I jumped back on Jerome punching him continuously, Yn pulled me of force again. I looked at her and shook my head then stormed inside.

How could she do this to me. We fixed our marriage only for it to be broken again. She broke my heart like I know I once broke hers. I don't even wanna see her right now.

I went upstairs and pulled out my suitcase and threw most of my clothes into it.

I packed everything I needed to keep me up for a few days then took it downstairs.

Yn came in the house with blood on her shirt and tears staining her eyes. I ignored her when she tried to stop me.

Y-baby please don't leave me I'm sorry !

She said pulling on my shirt.

I removed her hands off of me.

Y-please I'm sorry

T-I told you not to go ! I asked you why you were limping and you lied ! I asked you were you was and you lied !! Your a liar I don't wanna see your face for awhile I'll come by and see my child but that's all you'll see of me.

Y-please I was drunk I didn't know

T-did you enjoy it ?!

Y-trey..

T-did you enjoy it !?

Y-......

T-answer me woman !

Y-yes !

She cried.

T-you've wanted to fuck him for the longest ! I can't believe I was so stupid I should've seen this coming.

Y-no I only want you

I ignored her and headed out the door.

T-Imani's at my brothers so pick her up at 5 if your not out clubbing