Chapter 13

Yn's P.O.V

I got to the club and saw my girls over in the VIP section so I decided to join them.

Y-heyyyy !

I yelled over the loud music.

All-hey guhh !

I could tell they'd had a few drinks before I got here.

I plopped down on the couch next to everyone.

Keisha-guhh have you a driiinnk

She said while dancing a little in her seat.

Y-nah I'm not gonna drink tonight

K-yes you are, WAITER !

She yelled out while snapping her finger.

Y-Keisha they don't come to you

K-yes they do in the VIP section

She started snapping her fingers again, then a tall man walks over to us With a tucked in dress shirt.

W-yes

K-can you get my friend a couple shots and leave the bottle

W-yes right away

He said before walking off.

Y-girl I don't need to be drinking

K-yes you need to relive this stress

Before I could respond a guy came over and asked Keisha to dance.

Y-Keisha you have a boyfriend

K-not tonight

She said before dancing away with the guy.

Wow.

The waiter came back with the shots. I thanked him and he left, I guess one shot won't hurt.

I grabbed a tequila shot and downed it. I started to feel the stress ease away so I took 4 more.

I'm feel a little tipsy maybe I should slow down I thought but I didn't listen. I downed 3 more and the only thing I remember is seeing Jerome and dancing with him, then leaving with him.

::::::::

I woke up with the worst headache known to mankind, damn I need an Advil. I looked around not recognizing anything then I looked down at myself. I was covered by unknown sheets that I have never even seen before.

I lifted them up and I was naked, wtf ?

I looked to the side of me and saw there was no one there but messy sheets.

I patted around for my phone and finally found it on the floor. I picked it up and looked at it and saw I had 38 missed calls from trey and 23 from Nicki.

Damn.

I saw that the time was 10 am, aww shit I was suppose to be home 7 hours ago.

I threw the covers off of me and jumped up out of the bed only to fall on the floor. Awww damn I'm sore this is not good.

I pulled myself up and grabbed my underwear and slipped on my dress and shoes then my phone.

I limped down the steps and was hit with the smell of bacon. I walked to the kitchen and saw Jerome standing by the stove with no shirt on and no pants just underwear.
I couldn't help but bit my lip.

Y-Jerome ?

He turned around and Smiled at me damn how I love his smile.

J-hey baby I'm glad your up

Y-yeah I am...um what happened last night ? Did we ...

J-have sex ? Yeah we did

Fuck.

Y-why would you take advantage of me when I was drunk

J-I didn't you begged for it and you swore you were foreal

Y-well I was drunk I would've said anything !

J-aye chill bae I'm sorry

Y-your sorry ?! What is my husband gonna think about all this

J-I don't give a fuck about your husband! He doesn't love you anyway, if he did he wouldn't have gotten another girl pregnant

I scrunched up my eyebrows.

Y-how do you know about that ?

J-word gets around fast

Y-ugh ! I'm screwed

J-it's not that bad you enjoyed it

Y-ha your not funny

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand leading me to the living room. He sat on the couch turning me around making me face him then pulling me on his lap making me straddle him.

He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back then pulled back in shock.

Y-no no no

I said getting up and walking to the door.

J-what

Y-I'm such a cheater ! He's been faithful to me ever since I took him back now I just slept with you who he hates, I'm the worst mother and wife in the world.

J-no your not, I could do you better than him and I could be a better father.

Y-no....I gotta go

J-I'll call you

Y-no just leave me alone

I said before wailing out and getting in my car. I'm so fucking stupid I said while hitting the steering wheel.

Treys P.O.V

I woke up at 8 and she still wasn't here, where tf is she ?! I'm worried but at the same time I'm angry.

I was in the kitchen washing the dishes that Imani and I ate our breakfast out of. When I heard the front door shut and Yn cam limping into the house.

T-where were you ?!

I yelled.

Y-I got a little drunk and nicki drove me to her house so you wouldn't see me drunk and be angry, so I actually did it for you baby.

She said trying to kiss me. I could smell the achlole on her breath. I moved back while clenching my jaw.

T-your a liar, I called nicki and she said that you didn't leave with her and that you were already gone when she left

Y-....okay then maybe it was Keisha I was drunk I don't remember

She said nervously.

T-wassup with this little walk you have

I asked referring it her limp.

Y-oh I fell trying to walk and twist my ankle

T-oh let me see it then

Y-NO !

she yelled.

T-why

Y-because I don't want you to hurt it more

T-mhmm

Y-I'm sorry baby for coming in late

T-I'm sure you are

I don't believe a damn thing she says, something she ain't telling me but I'll find out.

She walked upstairs to change while I dressed Imani so she'd be ready when my brother comes to get her and take her to my moms.

Yn's P.O.V

damn I'm a bad liar, I know trey didn't believe anything I said but it'll have to do for now.

I put on some tights and a long white t shirt and some black socks with my nike slides. I'm gonna take Imani to the park so I need to dress comfy.

I heard the doorbell ring so I started to walk downstairs to it. When I got to the last step trey went and answered it. I stood there trying to see who it was.

When he opened it there stood.....

:::::::short chapter but comment your thoughts please:::::::::