Chapter 10

:::::Next Morning::::::

*same P.O.V*

I woke up at 9 am this morning and my back was sore. I'm to big to be sleeping on this small ass couch.

I got up and went upstairs to check on the family. I opened Imani's door and she was still fast asleep, then I hesitated before opening our bedroom door.

Yn was awake but she was staring at the ceiling as if she was thinking bout something.

I didn't bother to say hey or nothing I just went to the bathroom.

When I came back out Yn was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me.

Y-can we talk please

Her voice sounded kinda raspy like she had been crying all night. Sometimes I wish Yn wasn't so sensative she cries bout everything.

I sat down beside her and looked at her.

T-wassup

Y-I'm so sorry for calling you his name trey I really am it slipped and I don't know why

T-I know why

Y-w-why

Ahh shit she's gonna cry again.

T-because you were thinking about him, and you was wishing he was the one that was in your bed last night.

Y-I-I wasn't thinking that

T-then why you stuttering just tell me the truth Yn are y'all fucking around

I asked with all seriousness.

Y-were not trey

T-then why you thinking bout him in the bed with you

Y-what no I'm not he was just on my mind

T-of course he was or you wouldn't have called me that

Y-I'm sorry

T-it's whatever I'm done with it but call me that niggah name again then ima find out wtf is going on with y'all

Before she could respond Imani came running in the room rubbing her eyes.

My baby girl is so cute, she has dark brown eyes like me and long curly brown hair like her mothers.

I-da da

She said running and trying to climb into my lap.

I chuckled lightly and helped her up on my lap. I kissed her cheek while her mother tickled her to wake her up more.

She's a daddy's girl so if I'm here she wants only me most of the time.

Y-baby do you want some chocolate chip waffles

Imani nods her head and so do I.

Yn laughs and walks downstairs to start cooking. I put Imani on my neck and walked her to the bathroom across the hall.

I got her a towel then I grabbed the shampoo and started her bath water. I placed her in it with all the bubbles. She got me all wet with soap bubbles and everything's.

I poured the shampoo on her head and washed her hair. She giggled and splashed the water more and more making me get soaked.

Ugh I should've just let her mother do it.

I picked her up out of the bath tub and wrapped the towel around her. Then I took her downstairs to where her mother was.

Y-all Imani what did you do to your daddy