Chapter 15

Yn's P.O.V

I don't know wassup with my stomach I feel sick to my stomach and Trey Is helping me but i know he's still mad at me.

T-are you okay

He asked sitting me on the counter and wiping my mouth.
I
Y-yeah I'm good, can you hand me the listerine please

He reached over me grabbing the bottle and a cup then handing it to me.

I poured it in the cup then gargled it in my mouth spitting it in the sink afterwards.

Trey stood there looking at me curiously and nervously.

Y-what ?

I asked looking at him.

T-are you pregnant ?

That answer took me by suprise, I hopped off the sink and went upstairs.

That was the last time Trey and I spoke since then. It's been 4 weeks now and I miss him so much, he comes and sees Imani everyday but never says one word to me.

He's outside playing with Imani on the swings, and I'm just making lunch inside.

Y-aye lunch is ready !

I yelled outside. Imani came running in while trey walked slowly behind her.

I fixed her plate and sat it in front of her along with her apple juice.

I looked over at trey who was leaning against the wall playing on his phone and smiling at it. I know he's talking to that bitch Brianna, he's been living with her for a month knowing he has more than enough money to get his own place.

They've been getting close lately and it's pissing me off.

Y-you want a sandwich ?

I asked trey who was still texting.

T-nah I'm good

His phone started ringing and he left out of the room to answer it.

I followed behind but far enough that he didn't see me. I stood behind the wall listening to his conversation.

T-hey beautiful

??-hey sexy what you doing

T-hanging with my lil girl

??-aww I wanna meet her

Uh I think not.

T-Aight I'll bring her by the cookout

??-and bring wifey

She joked.

Bitch swerve.

T-haha your so funny ma but aye I gotta go I'll see you when I get home

??-okay bye love

T-bye

He hung up then turned around, I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't see him turn and look at me.

T-why were you spying on me

He asked with an obvious attitude.

I just ignored him rolling my eyes and walking back into the kitchen with Imani.

Treys P.O.V

damn I should've took the call outside I had a feeling someone was behind me.

Now she's mad at me.

I ain't gone lie Bri and I have gotten close lately I'm starting to grow feelings for her again but I still love Yn.

Bri and I have kissed before but that's all we haven't slept together or nothing cause I respect Yn to much for that.

I watched Yn as she picked at her food while biting her lip nervously. I knew she wanted to cry but she was holding it in.

She looked up and saw me looking at her then turned her head quickly looking out the window.

T-baby girl are you done with your food

I asked Imani.

I-yes daddy

T-ight go to your room for a second

I-okay

She said getting up and running upstairs to her room.

T-Yn ...

Y-hm ?

T-are you good

Y-I'll sign the papers

She said staring out the window.

T-what papers

I asked confused, and curious of what she had to say.

Y-the divorce papers

T-woah I didn't ask for a divorce

Y-but you have a girlfriend you must want a divorce

T-no...I don't have a girlfriend

Y-then wassup with all the "hey beautiful" shit you were saying on the phone ?!

She raised her voice.

T-calm down Yn that's just something I say to her now

Y-that's not something you say to another woman when your a married man !

T-I'm a seperate man right now I can talk however I want to woman

Y-okay I'm glad we got that settled go to your bitch bye I don't need you matter fact I shouldn't have forgiven your stupid ass in the first place !

T-calm that shit down ! Our daughter is upstairs and don't forget you cheated to !

Y-don't forget you got a bitch pregnant !

T-for all I know you can be carrying that mans baby !

Y-I'm not pregnant with his child trey I'm pregnant with yours !

T-I don't believe you ! Your not even showing !

Y-I'm only 2 months ! Ugh ! I hate you trey leave go to your bitch and your son !

T-stop talking bout her like that !

Y-what you falling for the bitch now !?

T-Yn stop !

Y-haha you love the bitch don't you ?!

T-Yn !

I yelled.

Y-no trey she's a bitch and a slut monkey !

T-I should've fucked her when I had the chance ! I should've never started being faithful to your ungrateful ass !

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, that looked like they just wanted to spill over but she was to determined not to let em fall.

Y-I want a divorce !

She said pulling off her ring and throwing it at me.

T-Yn..

Y-no get out !

T-y-

Y-leave...please...

She said quietly.

I picked up her ring and walked out of the house that I use to call home.

I got in my car and drove to bri's, maybe she can get my mind off of this.

Yn's P.O.V

I can't believe I just said that, but I had to. As much as it hurt me to say that I had to. Maybe trey and I would be better off divorced. Maybe we don't belong together.

As much as I live this man, I can't deal with the heartbreak he's put me through. Even though I put him through it to, I just can't deal.

I sat in my room in a corner balling my eyes out. My heart aches, I loved trey with every inch of me, when he cries, I cry when he hurts, I hurt.

But he's moved on, I just gotta accept that, and I'm having this baby with or without him.

I rubbed my stomach as I let the tears roll down my cheeks, I guess trey and I are done for good.

*8 months later*

It's been 8 months and Trey and I are finalizing our divorce today. Imani is 2 years old and she's saddened about the whole thing.

I dropped her off at my moms yesterday night so I could get up early and be ready for this.

Trey has tried to come back into my life but I can't, I'm done trying and this is it.

I'm so fat and I'm due next week so I have to be prepared. Trey has been coming by everyday to check on me and the baby but all we do is argue.

I think is these stupid ass hormones that are pissing me off.

I buttoned up my blouse and patted my dress pants making sure I had nothing on them.

I tied my hair into a high bun and decided to go without makeup.

I grabbed my purse and headed down the stairs. I opened the door and walked out.

Today I'm leaving this house as a married woman but will be coming back as a divorced woman.

I sighed before getting in my Benz and driving off to the court house.

Treys P.O.V

man it's been 8 whole months and I ain't gone lie I miss my family but this is what Yn wants so I'll give it to her.

I moved out of Brianna's place she was tryna be with me and I ain't ready for all that now.

She took the DNA test and jr not even mine he's my brothers. I wanted to slap the shit out of her but that's bit how my mother raised me.

Me and my brother haven't talked since then, he was sleeping with her knowing she was sleeping with me.

That was fucked up but I guess I deserved it since I broke Yn's heart.

I fixed my tie on my neck then looked at myself in the mirror one last time.

Damn time to divorce the woman of my dreams.

I grabbed my phone and keys and headed out of the house I purchased 4 months ago.

::::::::

When I stepped into the court room by was already there, she was biting her nails and taping her foot nervously.

I ain't gon I'm nervous as hell too.

I say down in the chairs on the left side of the judges stand.

My lawyer walked in a little after me and sat beside me as well as hers.

Judge:order order in the court

The judge said hitting his galet on the wood stand (don't know what that thing is called).

The policemen beside him but on ground level started talking and giving us our rights then asked us to sit.

Judge-so I understand ms.Yn would like a divorce from mr.songz right ?

She asked looking at Yn.

Yn-yes your honor

Judge-do you agree mr.songz

I looked at Yn for a second then her belly, then back at the judge.

T-no your honor

Judge-okay why do you require a divorce ms. Yn

Y-because we've falling out of love and we just dot work together, I think were better alone than together.

Judge-do you agree me songz ?

T-no your honor

Judge-okay plead your case please

T-I'm in love with ms. Yn and I admit I've messed up in the past but no relationship is perfect and if she just give me another chance I can prove to her that my love for her is real.

Judge-why won't you give him another chance ?

Y-I did but he broke my heart all over again when I found out he had a son by the woman he cheated on me with

T-I didn't know I had a son

Y-but when you found out you didn't tell me

T-it's not easy to tell your wife that the woman you cheated on her with had your baby

Y-maybe if you kept your dick in your pants you wouldn't have had to tell me nothing , bringing your side hoe to my house and throwing this all on me didn't make it better

T-he's not even my child

Y-yet you were so persistent in being near him

T-because if he was I wouldn't want him to grow up without his father

Y-I don't care anymore I hope you and your trick have a nice life

T-I'm not even with her

Judge-order order in the court ! Your way off topic !

Judge-Yn I know you've had some fault in this too

Y-I did your honor, I cheated when I was drunk

Judge-and why were you drunk ?

Y-trey and I had been arguing lately and I just needed to get my And off of something's so I went out with my girls and made a mistake.

T-and I told her not to go

Judge-is this true

Y-yes your honor

Judge-then why didn't you listen to mr. Songz

Y-because at the time I didn't care what he had to say I just wanted to do me for a mute

Judge-*sighs* okay well I see your pregnant is that the man you cheated baby

Y-no your honor

T-yes

Y-no it isn't

Judge-how do you know

Y-because when I cheated I was already1 month pregnant I just didn't know until a month later when I found out I was 2 months pregnant.

Judge-hm..that makes sense that it could be treys

T-I will believe it when I see it

Judge-*shakes her head*

Judge-trey your stubborn

T-I just-*GCO

Judge-I don't even wanna know

Judge-you want the divorce miss Yn I'll give you one

Judge-after you sign these papers you will be a divorced woman

She said sending a policemen with divorce papers in his hand to Yn and me.

I took a deep breath then lifted my pen to write, then Yn screamed out in pain.

Yn-ahhhh!! My water broke !!!

Judge-this right here is fate my darling !

She laughed and clasped her hands.

I rushed over to Yn and helped her out of the court house and into my car.

She was holding her stomach and breathing in and out heavily.

T-come one Yn you'll be fine just breath

Y-what do you think I'm doing stupid !!

She yelled.

I drove as fast as I could speeding through red lights and stop signs, I did whatever I had to do to get her there.

When we pulled into the parking lot I helped her out and rushed her in.

T-we need a doctor now my wife is going into labor !!

2 nurses rushed out and sat her in a wheel chair taking her away.

Nurse-sir just sit in the waiting chair. The doctor will call you back soon.

I sat down in the waiting chair and called Yn and my family and friends.

::::::told you it'd be long::::::comment:::::I'm starting to think this book is gonna be short::::