13. Draco's games

Chapter Thirteen

"Seamus, I'm so sorry" I panted after running all the way to the Gryffindor common room. I held my side and breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath.

Seamus was sitting on the couch in front of the fire, staring into the flickering flames. He did not even look up when I had come in.

"I know it was horrible of me to kiss Draco straight after we broke up, please just forgive me" I begged.

Seamus looked up at me, a look of shock and anger on his face "You kissed Malfoy?" He yelled. I looked at him confused. "You broke up with me for that git, your unbelievable Lexi" Seamus continued yelling at me.

"But, I thought you saw me kiss Draco"

"I did not see anything, I came straight here after I left the hall. I'm glad I didn't see that disgusting sight" Seamus pushed passed me and went up to the boy's dormitories.

"You know, he is going to treat you horribly" Seamus yelled back down to me before he disappeared into his bedroom door.

I sat down on the lounge where Seamus had just been. I couldn't believe Draco had lied to me about Seamus seeing us kiss. That jerk had another thing coming when I saw him in the morning.

*

I walked slowly into the great hall for breakfast the next morning. Seamus was sitting with Dean, Harry, Ron, and Neville. Hermione and the Weasley twins were across from them. When I walked over towards the Gryffindor table, they all looked up at me. By the dirty looks they were all giving me, I knew Seamus had told them about my kiss with Draco. I felt anger rise in my stomach, this was all so unfair. I know it wasn't the best choice, but Seamus and I were not together when I kissed Draco, so I didn't actually cheat on him. I have lost all my friends, and it was all Draco's fault.

I ate my breakfast silently. I could feel the glaring eyes of my former friends burning into me. After I had finished my food, I quickly got up and headed outside the castle. I was so thankful it was the weekend and I had two full days off, where I did not have to go to class.

"What are you doing out here?" Draco sat next to me on the grass, as I looked out at the black lake.

"Go away Malfoy" I sighed. I didn't have the energy to deal with him right now.

"Malfoy? I like it when you call me Draco, why the change now?" Draco raised his eyebrow suspiciously up at me.

"You're a jerk. That is why!"

"What did I do?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

I rolled my eyes at him "As if you don't know what you did. You are the reason I lost all my friends"

I could see the smirk on Draco's face from out the corner of my eyes "You don't need them, Lexi, you got me now"

"Why did you lie about Seamus seeing us yesterday?" I asked rather angrily.

"Well, I thought if you thought everyone already knew about us, you wouldn't try and hide it" He shrugged like it was no big deal.

"About 'us'? Since when has then been an 'us'?"

"Since yesterday," Draco said as he placed his arm around my shoulder, possessively.

"What if I don't want there to be an 'us'?" I said pushing his arm off me. Draco quickly put his arm back around me tightly so I could not push it off again.

"I can tell by the way you kissed me yesterday" Draco whispered with his lips pressed against my ear "stop trying to fight it". Draco's lips moved down and pressed against the side of my neck, kissing it softly. My mind wanted me to push him away, after all, he was the jerk that ruined my life. But my body did not allow this, it wanted more, it craved his touch and reacted accordingly.

I turned my head to face Draco and I captured his lips with mine, my body began to tingle as his lips moved with mine.

Draco pulled away with a laugh "You are just proving me right"

I blushed and looked away from him again "So what does this make us then?" I asked.

"I guess this makes us boyfriend and girlfriend" Draco got off the ground and stood in front of me. He extended his hand out for me. I took it, and he pulled me to my feet.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Draco led me back towards the castle.

"For our first date" Draco replied with a smile.

He led me back inside and down an empty hall. He stopped in front of a door that led into a classroom. He opened the door and led me inside, closing, and locking it behind us. I turned and gave Draco a confused look. I did not understand why he had taken me to an empty classroom for our first date.

Draco approached me at a quick pace and backed me up to a table. He grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up so I was sitting on the table.

"What are you doing?" I asked, but Draco did not answer. He crashed his lips up against my own, kissing me with much lust and passion.

I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck, making the kiss deeper. Draco's hands began to wander down my body and stopped at the end of my shirt. His hand slowly began to go up my shirt, making me gasp, as I felt his cold hand touch the soft skin of my stomach. Draco used this to his advantage and slipped his tongue into my mouth, rubbing his against my own.

Shivers of pleasure ran up my body as Draco's hand gently rubbed against my skin. His hand continued up my shirt until it rested upon my breast, he squeezed it gently on top of my bra. My heart rate quickened at his touch, and I moaned as I gripped a handful of his hair, kissing him roughly. I could feel Draco smirking against the kiss, and he slowly began to pull away.

I gasped in annoyance as Draco backed up from me, just out of reach, the smirk still planted on his face.

"What are you doing?" I asked annoyed. Half expecting him to work me up then take off on me again like he usually does.

"This" Draco said, as he took off his shirt right in front of me. My eyes wandered down his chest, it looked so firm and strong. I reached my hand out trying to touch his chest.

Draco took another step back preventing me from touching him, he smirked at the look of frustration on my face.

"If you want to touch, you will have to take something off for me" Draco hinted.

I knew he wanted me to take my shirt off too. I hesitated, then slowly began to unbutton my shirt and took it off, throwing it to the ground. A little fun wouldn't hurt. I got off the table and approached Draco eyeing off his chest.

Draco grabbed both of my wrists in his hands preventing me from touching him still. I frowned at him "and your bra" he said looking at my covered breasts. I blushed like crazy and shook my head no. I honestly was ok with him seeing me with my shirt off. But with my bra off as well, I would feel so naked. I was not ready to be naked in front of him yet.

It was all just a little too fast, and I really did not know how far Draco wanted to go right now. I don't think this is how I wanted my first time to be. I am not even sure if I love Draco or not. I know I am attracted to him, but is that all it was, physical attraction?

I picked up my shirt off the ground and put it back on. "What are you doing?" Draco asked me confused, with an annoyed expression on his face.

"I'm not playing your games Draco," I said and left the classroom.