25. One last night

You want smut...I'll give you smut *shakes fist at you all*

No, but seriously ***WARNING*** this chapter contains smut/lemon whatever you wanna call it, so if you not into it...don't read.

Also, this was very hard for me to write. I just not good at smut, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Don't judge me too harshly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter twenty five

The end of our 5th year was here. Draco and I were as close as ever. I trusted him with everything I had, and he I.

"Are you going to miss me these holidays" Draco asked, he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and leaned his chin on my shoulder.

"You know I will. I wish I could visit you" I said sadly.

"I know. But it's not safe for you at my place. You know why" Draco pressed his lips to my temple soothingly. I was not going to see him for 3 whole months. He had even told me it would not be safe to even write to him. Since becoming closer Draco had told me 'you know who' was indeed alive and taking up residence at the Malfoy Manor.

Everyone else in the school also knew now that he was really back and Harry had not lied about his return. The minister of magic had seen for himself, when Harry had fought him at the Ministry of Magic a couple weeks ago.

"You could come to my place for the holidays" I held Draco's arms around my waist tightly, not ever wanting him to let go.

"The dark Lord is expecting me" Draco whispered in my ear "I do not want to put you in danger Lexi"

I felt like I was going to cry, but I held the tears back. I leaned back into my boyfriend's chest enjoying our last day together before we left for our separate homes on the train tomorrow.

"Will you meet me tonight?" Draco stepped around me, so he was now standing in front of me, still with his hands wrapped around me "One last time?"

The way he said that made it feel like this was going to be the last time we would ever see each other again. Draco would not admit it, but I knew he feared going home these holidays. I didn't blame him, I wouldn't want to be in the same house as the most feared dark wizard in the world.

"Of course I will" I placed my arms up around his neck, pulling him down so our lips met. His kiss was soft and gentle today. Our lips lingered, we never wanted to part, but It was nearly time to head back to our own house common rooms.

"The room of requirement" Draco informed me.

"Yes" I agreed. I did not want to spend our last night together down in the dungeons either.

"See you soon, Baby" Draco kissed my cheek, then left to head to the slytherin common room.

*

I was really nervous while waiting for the other girls to fall asleep, so I could sneak out to meet Draco. Even though we had been in a sexual relationship for many months now, I just really wanted tonight to be perfect. 3 months without seeing, or even talking to the love of my life is going to be excruciating, so I wanted tonight to be the most perfect memory for the both of us to get us through it all.

The other girls were finally asleep. I got up and crept out of my bed, heading for the stairs. The common room too was empty.

My heart was beating hard in my chest all the way to the room of requirement. I paced back and forth in front of the wall, and the door appeared.