why me!!!!!

Jaliyah pov

Rhysand. That was who taunted me. As I sat down on the 5 th row of the stadium I saw his violet eyes piercing me at every move. He sat 3 rows behind me,next to Alex...Alex was the biggest playboy in the senior class,and of course rhysand would be with him.
I could feel the sting of his eyes as the game went on....
"Hey,our guys might win this match...we've got 5 point more than other team"screamed Amora into my very,very sensitive ears.

*The crowd went wild, so I got up and started screaming along.*

Amora glared at me like I've gone mad,that's when I realized that I was rooting for the other team and that I was the only one in my row screaming like an idiot.
'Shit'.

I heard rhysand laugh from behind. What a supportive attitude.

The entire soccer game was just worthless,I was too embarrassed to tell rhysand to stop staring at me and I couldn't focus on the game anymore.
"Amora,lets go.I don't want to stay for long"I said to Amora in the ruckus that surrounded us.

"But David is meeting up with us in 5 minutes,I told him that we would be here for the entire game" Amora replied immediately and hesitantly.

"Its fine. I'll see you tomorrow then?"I said quickly and started going up the stairs.

I started leaving the stadium through the exit on the top right corner,I looked for rhysand's sneaky eye but it seemed like he left. Ugh,I also have no ride home,guess my only choice is walking. Worst of all,it was 11 at night and I didn't have any company.

I exited the outside chaos and guess what ,I had to travel past a bunch of dark allies...best of luck jaliyah!

I got my phone out and started texting the only person online: newbie Bryce, while I went past a bunch of drunk guys. Suddenly, someone grabbed my face and pulled me into an ally.

I pushed against attacker and hit him hard in the groin. He let me go immediately and I fell flat to the ground. As I got up, I saw that my attacker was rhysand.
"What are you doing!!"I said with a fierce voice.
I was not going to let low

"Hi jaliyah,how's life?couldn't handle a certain glare from me?"

"Why are you here Rhysand?couldn't get enough of my pretty face" I replied clearly bored of his questions

"Let me guess, you got dumped by Amora and you have no ride" he smirked annoyingly.

"I don't need to tell you anything,now get the fuck lost and let me go already"I shouted...tried to shout would be more accurate.

It was about 1 in the morning now and I could hear the whispers of darkness, to admit the truth:I was scared.

I went along a couple blocks,when I heard a bike halting next to me, it was Rhysand, always there to save me.

I didn't even wait for him to look at me ,I picked up my bag and sat behind him. The way home was complete silence,he didn't speak so I didn't speak.

Once we reached the university gates he stopped the bike in front of my dorm building and gave me a quiet smirk. I returned it with a small thanks.

I entered the great hall and saw Amora, she was clearly grim about me and Rhysand on a bike. Guess she came home earlier than me.

"So........how was the way home?I'm really sorry I couldn't drop you. If it makes you feel better,My car got a flat tire and I had to walk from the university gates till here." Amora started.

"Yes,that does make me feel better Amora! While you were with David, Rhysand cornered me and I had to ride with him, I told you we should've taken my car."

"Cause your car is better than mine?....no one can beat Nancy in performance!"
Amora and her car issues. Yes Nancy is the name of Amora's red fiery sadan. I got myself a second hand glossy black car with my summer job payments. Amora has super rich parents but she decided to go old school and earn her car.

After I told her my crazy story and after endless questions about Rhysand,Amora left me in my dorm to sleep and went to hers which was only 2 rooms apart from mine.

Oh shit, pre-finals started tomorrow.