Dont judge a book by its clothes

We both walked hand in hand,round the block until he picked me up bridal style and we stormed in;Together.
We passed through the automatic sliding door of the cascew estate,the world most expensive hotel,while Rhysand held me in his arms. People started to stare at us,like real creepily,but Rhysand didn't seem to take any notice of their presence,he simply walked till the reception,his eyes focused on the receptionist who was staring at us like we were homeless people lost in the fanciest place on earth.
I couldn't blame him, we were rugged and tired from traveling,crying,talking,teasing and threatening one another.
Once we were face front with the receptionist,Rhysand put me down,I straightened myself and smirked at the receptionist.

He cleared his throat and said,"Is their anything I can help you with?"
"Well,presuming this is the cascew estate I would like the keys of a room" I said annoyed of his glaring,
"I'm sorry,but we are all booked out" he said with a fake polite voice.
The jerk looked around 30,but his ego must've been trained for a 100 years.

'Even if we had rooms,you wouldn't even be able to afford sleeping in the corridor' he muttered to himself,but I heard it. I looked at Rhysand and I knew he heard too,his face was wrinkled with anger,but he let me deal with the matter,stepping behind me,glancing at his phone.

I turned my attention back to Mr.Ego ,gave him a sweet smile and said," we booked a room beforehand,knowing this would've happened if we didn't"
"Well,could you please tell me the room you have booked under who's name?" He responded in his British accent,he must've gotten real mad at us Americans before.

"We have the Neptune suite,the name given would be Jaliyah.R or Amora Empoleen" I said,popping the p in Amora's name,this jerk should learn not to judge a book by its cover,or in this case,it's clothes.

His eyes widened at Amora's name,but he kept his astonishment subtle and said,
"looking at you two,I would say you both are homeless and that you are simply using Ms.Amora's name,you both are rogue. Get out now,before I call the security"

Rhysand walked till his face met Mr. Ego's and simply said," that's not how you want to treat a friend of Mrs.Empoleen's daughter."
"You see,we aren't so low to use someone else's name for our own purpose,if you won't believe me,I'll just call Mrs.Empoleen and get this all cleared up!" I said.
I got my phone out,which luckily wasn't dead and dialed up Amora's moms number. I put the call on speaker phone and the phone started ringing but no one responded.

Mr. Ego snickered,but I wasn't done,I cut the call and dialed Amora,on speakerphone.
After a few dials," hey,where are you,isn't it around midnight in the UK?" She said
"Well,we got stuck at the hotels reception,this guy won't give me the keys,he thinks I'm homeless"
"Your talking about Ronald?the angry judgemental crazy loner. No wonder my dad calls him a cranky parrot" she asked
"Yeah,I'm talking about him,can you tell your mom to call me, when I tried no one picked up" I said,smirking at Ronald's jaw dropped face.
"I tell her,Bye" she said and cut the call.

I turned to Ronald and gave him a huge smile,he was quite starstruck,so I simply snapped in his face and grinned at Rhysand.
After a couple minutes of awkward silence,my phone rang and I answered in speakerphone.
"Jaliyah,seemed like you called" she said in a pleasant voice.
"Yeah,I was having a small issue with the cascew estate. Ronald here seems to mistake me for a homeless person and won't direct me to the Neptune suite" I said formally.
"You ended up with the Neptune suite? You should've called me for a better room,you are Amora's best friend after all. Anyhow,give the phone to Ronald and I'll clear things up" she sternly said.
I muttered a simple thank you and handed the phone to Ronald, he took the phone from my hands with shivering fingers and simply said yes to whatever Mrs.Empoleen told him,he said a final 'okay' and handed me the phone.
"I've told Roland to give you an experience you won't forget" she said cheerily.
"Thanks a lot Mrs.Empoleen" I said and cut the call.

"You see,you shouldn't always judge a person by the way they look. Now,if you would show the lady her way to the Neptune suite,we will be gone from you'll miserable face" Rhysand said,walking upto me.
Ronald swallowed hard and showed us the way to the Neptune suite. He opened the door and gave us the keys.
I ran inside and went into the bathroom to take a long,warm bath.

Rhysand pov
Jaliyah ran into the bathroom,so I guess she went for a bath.
I turned around and saw Ronald leaving,
"Hey" I called out
"Huh" Ronald said,turning around to face me
"I won't let you get fired,I promise,but I need you to promise me to give all the food leftovers to the real homeless people around here" I said remembering all those lonely people sleeping on the cold pavements when we entered this place
"You are extremely kind,She is not!but you know what science says;opposites attract" he said with a kind smile,I would say he was 26 or something.
"You can mind your own business" I grinned
"You've been everything but rude to me,is there anything else that I could do for you?" He asked keenly
"Send us some food,we've been running from monsters all day" I said and shut the door.

I turned around and saw the most gorgeous colors popping out at me,the walls were sea blue,there were 2 queen sized green and red patterned beds. I walked forward to the end of the beds to see the unbelievable.

I opened the curtain to reveal a huge aquarium hiding behind it,the aquarium was literally the wall. To the end of the aquarium there were a set of stairs that lead down to another hall with a tv,complementary food,couches and sauna.

Jaliyah has a good sense of style,I thought to myself as I stared at her clothes,which were sprawled all over a bed,guess that was gonna be her bed for the night.
"Like my selection?" Her voice echoed through my head,she just came out of the bathroom in a silk robe,complementary hotel stuff ?
"You mind read ?" I said and she only grinned,there was no snarky comeback.
Ok,this tension between us was killing me,I needed to know why she wasn't against the whole fae situation,she didn't even ask me why I told her about that stuff.
Did Jaliyah really not want me? I thought I could love again,love her.

Jaliyah pov
What the hell was wrong with him,its like he wanted me to confront and I've started to believe the fact that I've developed mind reading skills and more importantly,feelings for him.
I'm gonna confront him,tonight was the night I clear my mind,even if it takes the entire night. I was wearing a silk robe,they had 5 of them sitting on a rack,so why waste a pretty robe? I let my jet black hair loose and followed the set of stairs next to the prettiest aquarium wall ever,the pristine water was covered with hybrid fishes in beautiful colors.

I marched down the stairs to see Rhysand,as fresh as ever after his bath,settled inside the sauna. The sauna was overloaded with a fresh vanilla scent that filled the room completely.
"Hey,you took your time....I need to ask you something" he asked
"Well, I see you used you time wisely .....you can ask away" I said pointing to his relaxed position.
He grinned and scooted,giving me place in the sauna. I dipped in and all my tension relaxed. I lifted my head and I was staring into his eyes,the darkest Raven eyes,they might look black to others,but I can see the Raven hints that make him unique.

"Do you really hate me?" He asked.