Art

The entire night passed through as though it was a hour. I didn't seat dinner or sleep, I shut off my phones and read that books throughout the night.

____________________
The fae are immortal of extreme royalty,they were made to deceive and were raised to kill. With courts of ice and fire,they're realms are the nightmares of hell. Once their was a lord, a high lord as evil and wicked as satan himself,He made a forceful truce for a fake binding,one that would've never been true. Time shall tell if the truce lives through the ages. A girl,said to be the rarest of them all was enclasped into the raging truce, she was meant for someone else but the truce had cheated her for its better. The world fell once,but she would rise it again. The earth burnt through her and she would live to see the ages,she would be the savior,she would be hell given to us as a gift from heaven.
____________________

Jaliyah pov

Finally, the book ended,after reading through the night I couldn't feel my heart beat. The book was dark,powerful and was beckoning me. The book was all about them,their looks,powers and statuses. The highest being high lord,apparently the earth was brought alive by them and they were the rulers of nature. As I recollected the images,my mind dozed off,leaving me to fall into a slumber.

Aaaaah!!!!! I shouted as I was being shook vigorously. I slowly opened my eyes to see Amora with a pale of water..
"I'm up! Don't throw that water on me......did you break in???"
"Nope,I have a fake key to your room....when I walked in you were asleep and I thought you were dead" she smiles.
"Why on earth would you think I was dead and why do you have those keys!!" I said as I sat up on my bed.
"You can't be a good stalker without everyone's dorm keys"
"You have a problem,Amora"
"I know.....I've been coming up with a cold"she teased
Ugh,Amora!!

"How are the new decorations?" I ask
"They're gorgeous ....I saw it in insta and then snuck in last night to see it for myself.....you were so caught up in a book though"
"Thanx.....check the book out till I come back"I said handing her the old book.
I got out of bed.got some clothes and took a bath while Amora was skimming the pages. I see Amora looking at my paintings as I exit the bathroom

"You know....you can sell these magnificent prices in the backyard sale today"Amora said. She was referring to the midnight sale,where we sell out useless things to other students...it may be at midnight,but the rush keeps on coming. It was true,I guess if I can make a couple more and sell the painting I might get some money on me.

"Amora,let's go" I said,dragging her to the gates. We rushed into my car and drove to target,

I went through the isles and picked up some oil and acrylic paint tubes and some canvases. I threw some junk and makeup in. Amora got some clothes and we met at the billing counter. After we drove back, I went ahead and laid down some newspapers on the main hall of our dorm building(it's literally an empty hall that was meant for game nights and meet ups for the people in the dorms. But no one uses it). I got in all my supplies and went through some skeptical sceneries through my mind and let my hand do all the work. After a 5 hrs of constant paint,brush and texturizing,I decided to give my hand a break.....I made an approx of 20 painting,but I planed on 10 more. These last 10 were gonna be people and not nature,I want to show the expressions and types of people in the world. These 10 would be different and unique. After 10 minutes of watching Netflix and eating chips,I went back to business.

I painted 9 faces and nothing would come to my mind for the last one. I went through gallery's,pictures and went on a walk to find an appealing face,but nothing.
I gave up at last and didn't paint the 10 th one. But I guess 29 would be enough. After I got Amora's approval, I sat and signed each one of them,taking in the seasons,colors and faces of different places and people. I cleaned up the hall and discarded the newspapers,I stacked few canvases and took them down to the great lawn,where long tables were arranged for the sale. It was 9 so,we had 3 hrs left. I started decorating my part of the continuous tables and put up price tags and information about the paints.
It was 10 by the time we were done, I was about to bring the 3 last canvases,I went into the hall and pick up the 3 paintings.
That's when my eyes brightened and my mind started thinking without me,I dropped the paintings and grabbed the empty canvas and closed my eyes,I painted what my mind showed me, a mixture of light and dark,a mixture of past and future I only painted strokes whereas my mind did everything . I dint know what I was doing,but once it was done I didn't look at it,I knew it was perfect and I didn't wasn't to see the result for some reason. I grabbed all the paintings,made sure this one dried completely and ran back down to meet with Amora.
"Look at this" I say shoving the new painting at her,making sure I don't look at it.

I hear a gasp and become nervous,I slowly turned the painting around so that I could see it. There it was, a masterpiece of excellence, painting that captured my world, from close it looked like a swirl of magic,but as I take a couple steps back I gasp,falling to the ground......I painted Rhysand.
Amora looks at me and grins."hey I didn't do that purpose!" I retort but what the use.
She gives me the sarcastic,yeah sure look. I roll my eyes and pretend that nothing ever happened,but my heart was blasting,threatening to explode inside me.
I discarded every thought and started arranging and displaying the paintings based on price and quality.

-12'o clock-

I can hear them make the sound,the sound of an enormous crowd,waiting to get rid of their money. As they close by the excitement literally rattles out of me,I immediately get customers going through the paintings,while some immediately buying them. SUCCESS!!!

It's been so long,I'm gonna fall asleep any minute,it was around 3 o clock and I was yawning too much. I sold all the paintings but two. I started packing up the mess when,
"Can I please buy that painting",a small voice comes from the other end of my table. I looked down to find myself staring at a little girl with red hair."here you go sweetie" I said as I handed her the painting. "Thank you" she replied,giving me her money. Only one was unsold and it was the one I wished would be sold,Rhysand.

Guess it was meant for me,my mind,my painting:mine.