Pizza party?

Amora: pizza party at 7!
Jaliyah:cause wasting money on food is the first thing that we do after getting a study break?
Amora: you got it🍕🍕
Amora: and tomorrow evening is Mexican food!!🌮🌯🍲
Jaliyah:I'm guessing day after tomorrow is Japanese 🍣🍱🍛🍙🍚🍘
Amora:😘.....bye I gotta go to sandy's
Jaliyah: bye Felicia
-----------------------

I've been wasting time from 11 o clock till ....well...now!
Ok,I needed some fresh air so I did the most un-fresh thing.....I got my phone and opened chats. Asking my little group if anyone wanted to walk was the most useless thing I ever did.
So I ventured out on my own,I waked till the gates and grabbed a cycle,I rode up town and when I reached the mall,I parked my cycle and strolled in for some window shopping. I decide to se what forever  21 and Zara had in store. After some viewing I decided on some knee high boots and a pretty violet lace top that went perfectly to contrast with my cheekbones and black hair. I went to the counter and bought my items,after that I decided to ride back for my date with pizza's. As I got to the gates an idea popped up,I got to the office of the university, parked the cycle and went to the social council manager,Ms.Sally.

Glancing up from her work she said,"good evening Jaliyah,need some help....I would be happy to get you anything ?"
"Thanks for the offer,but I just came by to see if there were any jobs left?"
"In that case,there is a need of help in the library. If you want to take it up,I'll let Ms.harper know that you'll be there......tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow's perfect,thanks Ms.Sally"
"Anytime"

After I left her cabin I went back to my dorm to take a bath,I knew that Amora was still at David's as her dorm was locked,A warm bath after that sweaty ride was perfect.
I took an hour long bubble bath and let the stress release. Till now I didn't realize that my thoughts were poisoning me,I let them all out in tears. My parents were gone,my friends were going out without me and I was all alone,Bryce probably hates me and Rhysand is not trustworthy. Amora made friends with Sandy and everything is about Sandy.....Sandy this and Sandy that,all I am is alone. After a stream of tears,I hear a knock on my door so I wash my face and dry up,I tie a robe on and answer the door. No one was there....again,all ALONE. I slam the door shut and went to the bath again,after a much needed break out, I concealed my feeling shut in a chest I made inside my mind. I put on a mask of happiness,but today looked like everyone could see through it. I dryed my self and put on some shorts and a long maroon top with a gold necklace,I tied my hair up and left the bathroom.
He was there,waiting on the bed......right now,I was glad that someone was there near me....even if it was a creepy stalker.
"You don't look good when your sad" Rhysand said
"And you........." I couldn't say a thing,not even a snarky comeback....I started crying
His face flinched as the tears rolled down my face. He was speechless as I broke.
"I........are you okay,what happened?"
"Jaliyah look up, I'm there for you....now tell me everything"
I looked up through my swollen eyes and fell onto him as the darkness swept through me.
The little girl was standing scared behind her mothers dress,clenching onto her skirts as the music began and another group of people entered her house. Her parents bowed down to respect the man directly smiling wickedly at her,her body shivered and she broke the eye contact with him.
After a huge feast in the courtyard,an agreement was signed,her parents were in tears. She didn't know why and she was left clueless. When the lord left,her parents whispered a silent to sorry to her.

I woke up staring at him,the most beautiful man I'd ever seen, Rhysand.
"Hey" he says
"Hey"I say with a dry voice
"What's going on"he asks calmly
"It's nothing...I just needed to let it go"I soar blandly
" 'It' as in your pain and sorrow that you've told nobody in the past years" he added
"I've been getting sudden dreams,more like flashbacks where a girl and a boy were on a hill and then she disappeares"I said suddenly,breaking the subject.
"You think they're dreams?" He asked with a broken voice
"I guess" I said wearily
"Ok...leave that aside...why were you crying,I know your in pain but why?"he asked unsure of my answering.
"I'm all alone....no parents,no close friends and I think Amora left me for some 'Sandy' girl"