Books reveal all.

The sound of the alarm. That shitty sound woke me up from a peaceful slumber.
I think I threw the alarm at the door,who cares now.
After getting ready,I left the dorm for my task at the library. I run upto the campus library,'cornelia'. Yes we have names for our libraries. I go to the front desk of the library,
"Hi Jaliyah, I guess your here for some money making"she said smiling at me
"Yup,so what can I do for you Ms.Harper?"
"Well, the books were dusted yesterday by jeane,so the books need some arrangement"
"Are the books off of the shelves?" I asked
"Yes,they are laid at the back of the room,no one will disturb you as the library is closed today. Go ahead and put them to your liking,just tell me where what it"
"I'll get onto it right away"

I say a small thanks and work my way to the back of the library.....woah,that a hell lot of  books. Ok,I needed a plan,so I started piling books according to the their genre.
After an hour I ended up with 10 piles of books,first I got the philosophical books and arranged them alphabetically onto the last 3 shelves. Once the shelves were full, I took a break and started with the knowledgeable section,the one set of books that were the most used,so I ended up placing them onto the first 5 shelves. I arranged them by subject and class wise. After that I went to contemporary books and arranged them author and color wise onto the shelves in front of the philosophical books. I decided to read a rainbow Rowell book while I separated the fantasy into children's,young adult,new adult and adult books. After I separated them I put the Rowell book back and put each section of fantasy into separate shelves and put up stickers to show the age group.
I went around looking at how many more shelves I have,approximately 5 more shelves,so I put the other books which were not in any genre and filled up all the shelves in the library. After I was satisfied with how the books were arranged I went through every isle to check if the books had the spine facing out. As I went through the isle,a book caught my eye,it was old and was bonded with grass. I went towards it and picked it up,flipping the pages. The pages had old writing and hand drawn pictures of.....humans?I grabbed the book and went to Ms.Harpers cabin,
"Ms.Harper,are you in here?"
"Let yourself in Jaliyah "
"So,how's work going on?"
"Actually I'm done"
"That fast....it's only been 3 hrs.....I guess you got talent"
"No talent,just organization....anyhow I was wondering if I could show you the books?"

She nodded and went into the library,I showed her each isle with each genre of books. After I showed her my section arrangements we went back to her cabin,
"Here you go"she said giving me 100$
"Thanks Ms.Harper,do tell me if any odd jobs are available.....also,I have a favor to ask"
"What is it?"
" well,I found this book while arranging the last shelves and I was wondering if I could borrow it?" I asked,showing the book to her. She took a look at the book and gave it back to me, I tuck it into my bag.
"This is quite an old book,it's about fae's,a magical creature which was believed to exist in the olden days.....but I believe that you will take good care of it"
"Thank you Ms.Harper" I say leaving the cabin.

I take the book out of my bag and walk to the food court in the lawn. I order a burger with extra cheese and lettuce along with some fries. I take my food and sit on a table, I eat my yummy lunch while texting Amora,
Jaliyah:  Hey...I'm done with my work....got paid up for 100$
Amora: shopping???
Jaliyah: I went yesterday😢
Amora: come with me....I can tempt you🤑
Jaliyah: where r u?
Amora: David's.....wanna join
Jaliyah: it's k....ill leave you guys for some lone time
Amora: thanx.....g2g...bye
I shut off the phone and brought the book out of my bag.

The title read,'the immortal beings'
I flipped the pages to see an array of extremely flawless women with extremely slender and curvy bodies and men with perfect jaw lines and ripped bodies. I could tell that they were in positions that could rule this world,their royalty was in no place hiding. When I observed closer,their ears in perfect tips and eyes that were meant to mesmerize you.
Just looking at them,made by skin burn with fright. I could only imagine the fear of one in front of them.
I needed some time to recoil myself, so I closed  the book,grabbed my stuff and ran to my dorm.
As I enter my dorm, I realize that it was quite boring,so I put the book on the table and got a small cardboard box from under my bed and started a dream work.

*after 5 hrs*

After I made sure every inch and corner was perfectly dry,I removed all the newspapers and extra scraps, cleaned the brushes and paint cans,put the sewing supplies inside,placed the new covers onto my pillows and bed,hung up the freshly painted portraits,placed the paint cans,lace trims and craft supplies into the boxes and slid them under my bed. The room was perfect,one of my best creations,I was extremely perfect on how it turned out.

I painted the walls in turquoise and white,recycled some old shirts for new pillow covers,used a old curtain for a rug and painted some landscapes and quotes onto canvases. I decorated everything with dollar tree supplies and Amora's old clothes. Guess I'll be participating in this years fashion competition. I took a picture and posted it onto Instagram and fb.

After that I guess,there was no chance of escaping I had to read that book,it called to my blood

After that I guess,there was no chance of escaping I had to read that book,it called to my blood. I picked the book from my table and threw myself onto my newly made bed. I opened the book to a random page.
'The beings of light and darkness were the most powerful ones on earth,each with special abilities that varied from one life to another. The fae beings had courts that separated their lands into seasons and day',the page said. I went through the book for the entire night,not leaving any line or word. Every inch of the book was knowledge that never occurred to me,as the night passed so did my wish to sleep.

Hey guys,I almost have 300 views....thanks so much!!!!! I know I'm not giving more insight to the book cause it might spoil the plot.
I hope you enjoy my book and yes,Rhysand ain't gonna go anywhere.
Cheers,