I love you too.

So Amora was crying in her room and David was sobbing in his.....if only they would shut their egos and talk to each other. I sat next to Amora and comforted her.

"Amora,he was jealous,that means he still likes you...just talk to him and sort this out"
"But he embarrassed me in front of MY restaurant"
"Remember how close we were 2 years ago...we were the best of friends and remember when he asked you out for the first time"
Amora stopped crying and opened her eyes.

"He kicked you out of his house and set up a fancy French dinner for me. He told me we were going to the movies and when I came to his house, he hid behind the door and threw rose petals on me and asked me to be his girlfriend" she said between sobs and smiled.

"Yeah,and I was watching from the garden window covered in mud" I said and she snickered.
"Go and get your man. I've heard about this amazing technique called communicating which seems to do the trick"
She nodded and got up.
Before I could even wish her good luck she left running down the aisle

I decided to get things done is the meanwhile cause I'm pretty sure I wouldn't see them till tomorrow.

First things first, sort my life out. Study. Plan to tell Amora the truth, it's something I've been thinking about and now that I know I am Fae, she deserves to know.

Even though I had all these thoughts clouding my head, I knew exactly what I needed to do.

I needed to tell Rhysand my feelings. Life is short enough,I might as well tell him and find out if he's the one, if not, then at least I know how he feels.

I couldn't wait to walk to the car. So I ran, I ran through the ally's and right down the street was his house.suddenly I collide into a man wearing black from head to toe. I steady myself to apologize but don't when I realize he was staring at me. He runs a hand through his hair and comes nearer. I take a step back and lucky for me, I hit a stone wall.
Why does this always happen!!!
"You're a pretty girl. Id be careful if I were you,someone wants you" he simply walks away. That was strange, really strange. But we've been getting crazy rumors like since for a long time so I'm practically used to the drama.

I won't let that get to me now, right now the only thing I want is to be in his arms.

I reached the front of his house and that's when I realized that I was so ready for this, cause I really...really liked him.

I start knocking on the door but that's not enough...I start banging the door with my fist till I hear the lock turn. The door opens and I throw myself at him. I don't even care to see who, I know it's him, I could smell him....that was the first power I could sense

"What brings you here?" Rhysand asks running a hand through my free hair, still holding me.
"After all this time, I've realized that I really like you, like really really like you. I want you. I want you to be mine. I needed to tell you before it was too late" I mumble out

"Well we have kissed before.... so I guess I like you too" he replied

Wait that was not what I was expecting. I break away from the hug and stare at him with a disgusted face. He laughs and pulls me closer

"I'm kidding. I've loved you my entire life, ever since my parents told me you were my mate. I grew up loving you and no one else. I've been dreaming of this moment for so long"
"So you dream about me?" I raised my brow

He grins and kisses me.

Now I know, and it was worth telling the truth. The first thing I learnt after coming to Phoenix university was to tell the truth, for better or for worse.

--------------------
We sat across each other on the sofas, near the fireplace in the middle of the night.

"Before all this happened. I ran into a guy wearing all black. He had pitch black eyes and hair. He told me that someone was looking for me and that I should be careful"

Rhysand swallowed tightly and stared at me with absolutely no feeling

"I think you just met the high lord"
But that guy looked 25 or so and if he knew who I was why would he let me go?

"Isn't he super old? You said he has a grandson"
"He has a human glamour and I bet you that grandson is here in Phoenix"
"What do we do know...will he force me to get married with his grandson?"

"I don't know but Ill make sure that won't happen. I'll do anything I can to protect you, you're mine now and we'll go through this together. I promise"

I believed him, so I let go and we fell asleep on the coach. Today was enough to last me along time, the only time I get for myself these days are at night, so I let go at night. I don't care about what would happen tomorrow, I was gonna love what I have now and nothing else.