After parties

It's been an hour after Jaliyah's dance with Rhysand and homecoming is about to end. As promised,they are taking Bryce with them on an all night adventure. Bryce hasn't asked any questions about Rhysand and is acting completely normal.
-----------------
Rhysand pov
Wow,I didn't think Jaliyah would be that sassy and that kiss!It reminded me of her power. To say the truth,I think she knows it exists,she was like fire tonight. She looked gorgeous in that long dress and her pretty eyes glimmered in the light,she was the prettiest girl I've ever seen and she even wore the bracelet I slipped in her room the other night,she doesn't know,but that's her own bracelet....she gave it to me when we were young.
"Hey....what's going on?" Lena said grimly
"You haven't been yourself lately...eh" Andrew said

"It's nothing guys...it's just that Jaliyah looked stunning today" I said.
Lena, Andrew and Leon have been my friends from high school and they are the wildest people I know.

"Well...I'm pretty sure you got a good view from that dance" Leon said sarcastically
"Guess you do have a thing for her,huh?" Lena said teasingly

"My feelings for her are not important now. So what do we have planned after this?" I said smirking at the drunk seniors in the lawn,locking eyes with Bryce for a second.

"So what's with that new kid" Andrew asked doubtfully.
"Come on guys,stop killing me with questions....Bryce is an average guy,but he seems to have a way through life,apparently he kept changing schools cause of 'bad behavior' and he has a weird interest in shoes" I say keenly.
But it is true,I've talked to Bryce,he seems like a nice guy,but I don't think he's a social butterfly.

" bad behavior..you've got to be kidding me, if that was true,we'd be imprisoned by now"Lena said and we all laughed.
After a couple of minutes,we decided on a pool party at Leon's. Leon lives in his own villa in the town with his twin sister Lena ,but it's only 10 minutes away. Lena and Leon live next to my little villa,whereas Andrew lives in a dorm in the campus.

Bryce pov

What was going on, I know that there are playboys in the school, but Rhysand isn't one of them. Does Jaliyah have a relationship with Rhysand?,was that why she said no to my proposal?I got to clarify things with her. She's never mentioned a boyfriend,but she seems to be real cozy with this guy.
I remember that on the first day I met her,she looked strangely at me,I guess that was because I was staring at her boots,there was something shining in them.

Jaliyah pov
That dance was awestruck in my mind,what did I do....I kissed him...why did I kiss him? I remembered him,he was so small then, at that moment of time in the dance, it struck me....we were on a hill and I was crying goodbye while he stared into my eyes with a bracelet in his hands. The bracelet that he gave me.
--------
"When did you manage to get him?" Amora said winking at me. I rolled my eyes,
"It was unexpected,I just leaned in and he filled the gap" I said quickly

"Ok....leaving our very confusing love lives,except for Amora and David.....where are we going tonight?"Hazel asked
This time,David spoke before I could answer,"we're going  for a movie at 1 and we are heading to my place for some chill"
"Sounds good"
"Good enough"
"Then what are we waiting for?",comments passed around the conversation as we got up and walked to the cars. It was just the 6 of us and I could see Bryce waiting at the front for us with hazel's car,it was a huge innova.

David was driving,hazel was seated in the passenger seat. Me,Amora,Nyra and Bryce were in the back seat.
Hazel reached for the radio and started a continuous bash of party songs.
"Put party's in my head!!" Amora squealed
"No way, I want slow down" I Nyra said back
"What about 'love me like you do'?"Bryce cooed
We all stared at him.
"What!!!its a classic" Bryce said and we all laughed like crazy
At last we decided...or at least Amora decided on 'party's in my head' and we were singing all the way.