Not drunk.

Jaliyah pov
My eyes fluttered open as the cold air rippled through the air,grazing past my skin. The sun was shining way too bright for its own good and for my flushed face. My amethyst eyes opened wide and I pushed free of his tight embrace and maybe,just maybe, I pushed him off the bed.
He had his own bed anyway,I shrugged.

"What was that for?"A strong voice beamed from the bottom of the stone cold floor.
"Well,my bed was over crowded and I don't like sharing" I winked.

Rhysand smirked and threw himself onto his bed,picked up the phone,dialled room service and ordered food.
After a warm bubble bath,I stepped out of the bathroom in a silken robe and surprisingly,there were clothes on the dresser.
I smiled to myself and put on the pink and silver crop top and black skinny jeans with a black formal coat and my brown boots. I brought out a black plastic bag from who  knows where and stuffed my old clothes inside.

Rhysand,somehow,was ready before me and was eating an English breakfast. I jumped onto the bed and grabbed my plate full of peeta bread,eggs,hash browns and a glass of orange juice.

Reflecting back to yesterday's sleepless venture, I understand that Clenard was my great uncle,he was related to my mother but was thrown out of the family for some wrong deed, no one knows what.

I was a fae apparently.

According to Rhysand, I might have lost my memory or forgotten about my fae form when I entered the human realm. The high lord was either dead or on his way to capture me,the thing was that we didn't know who his grandson was and where he was.

"How do you know Clenard?" I asked,peering up from my yummy food
"I don't. He came to my parents house after he was thrown out and tried to kill my mother,my dad wasn't at home then and I was locked in my bedroom. Later that day,my dad found my mom lying unconscious on the kitchen floor,blood seeping out from her side,she was healing,but not completely. He healed her with his power and threw Clenard into the human realm. I personally have never seen him and I was hoping that I would never,but I'll do it for you " He said,placing his plate back on the cart thingy and wearing his watch.

His watch looked exactly look my bracelet,weird?

"Your watch,it looks like my bracelet" I said showing him the bracelet he gave me,well technically it was mine before itself.

"Yeah,when your parents gave you the bracelet they made me a watch,I changed the dial and all,but the strap and silver are still the same" he laughed lightly observing my curiosity.

"How will we find Clenard?" I asked
"Well it's most likely that he's in a bar,but I have an address" he spoke up looking at my bracelet.
"How did you get that address ?" I asked sternly

His face flushed and he looked away
"Tell me!!" I whined
"Well,there was a girl in the bar we visited,I might have gotten it from her. But no flirting,I swear"he said a bit concerned.

I guess I didn't see her through the lights,but he was with her in the bar! I scowled at the wall.
"Someone jealous?" He said with arched eyebrows
"No,just checking my options" I said flipping my hair back

"Lets go then,we have a dreadful day in front of us and to your relief,we are taking a cab" he said and opened the door of the Neptune suit,I followed him to the door and looked back...one day,I'll full heartedly use this room,one day.

We got into a cab and reached 'empire plaza',what a cliché name. Rhysand paid the driver and we walked into the building,it had green walls and gold detailing,a pleasant sight. Once inside,the hall was black but through the small opening between a doors fringes,we could see flashing lights and hear the beats of party music......a bar indeed.