Trash

It was around 3 in the morning by the time I got all the decorations,my money and the last painting back to my room. I sold 29 pieces of art and earned 300$ in a nights time.
After I was sure that everything came back to my room sweet and sound,I changed clothing and went to Amora's room to say thanks for staying up with me and bringing me coffee every time I yawned. After I bid her goodnight,I went back to my room and snuggled into my bed.

*Crash*,I woke up from a sudden noise and realized that someone entered my dorm,I guess it was Amora and let it slip. After some time,I heard a ringtone....that was not Amora's ringtone! I slowly opened my eyes and saw a girl with blond hair covering her face rummaging through my shelves,I just folded those clothes yesterday!!!

I pretended to be asleep and overheard her conversation,she was talking to someone saying that I had no style and that she couldn't find anything juicy,Urgh!gossip girls. I didn't really have anything to hide and even if I did she wouldn't find them.
I guess 10 minutes passed,I couldn't hear anything so I got up in curiosity to see Shailah asleep on my floor,she was wearing a floral dress with a brown belt. She looked like a puppy waiting for her master, I laughed to myself a took a photo of her.
Then,I got an idea. I opened the door,caught her by the belt and threw her out.
Ouch!!!she screamed, she looked around and her eyes widened with anger ,I guess she still didn't understand where she was....I smirked at her.
"What are you doing with me!" Shailah asked grumpily.
"Oh,I was just taking the trash out" I said talking to the walls in front of me.
"If you really want to be my friend,just ask...don't break into my room and wait on the floor like a puppy"I said smirking at her with evil eyes. She scowled at me and cursed under her breath.
"Ugh....what a waste of my effort to embarrass you....you got no social life!"
"Yeah,I don't have secrets or pink fluffy diaries like you"
"I do not have a diary and I certainly have better things to do,that keep secrets"she snarled at me
"Better things as in stalk people when they are sleeping....not to mention stalking into the room of a girl with no social life?" I said,quoting her own words,she growled.
"Why do boys fall for you?....just leave Bryce alone...he's all mine,MINE!"she screamed at the top of her lungs and stormed off.
So that's what this was all about,she had a crush on Bryce? She couldn't do a thing if she wanted to,it was his feelings...pathetic girl. I went back to sleep when Amora texted me,
'what's with all the noise,I'm tryin to sleep here!'
' Shailah broke in'
'What!!!!'
'Long story'
'Now that I think of it,my keys are lost'
'Tell me tomorrow...good night for now'
I switch off the phone and headed back to sleep after I made sure that I locked the door. I saw a shimmer in the corner of my eye as I slide into bed,I got up and went to the rug where Shailah was earlier and picked up a pair of keys,if I was correct,these were Amora's keys of my dorm,as I looked up to my desk I saw the painting of Rhysand,I smiled to myself and placed the paining on the wall. As I slid into bed I could see him,as though he was really there.

Shailah pov
Brat. She just threw me out. What does Bryce like in her anyway?doesn't she have enough attention on her with Rhysand and all. She will pay for this,stupid....monkey girl.
It was just a waste of me loosing my precious salon time to trick Amora and get Jaliyah's room key from Amora's bag in the washroom. I could've gotten a pretty manicure for my gorgeous face instead of following Amora all day. Guess my plan failed,I'll just ask daddy to send me some money to trash some other looser,that'll make me and my ego feel much better. I walk off to my car,talking to daddy about some money requirement.
After I end the call,I text Ronda to go through the list of losers for us to trash. Ronda is the best sidekick I could get,I just hope she doesn't choke on water and die.

Hi guys,I can't believe I have over 300 views....thank u guys so much. I know this is a small chapter....but I wanted a clean start from the early morning for the next day's event,so I had to clear this part from the next chapter,so I made a chapter for itself .

Thanks a lot to my readers who are probably only a few,but thanks for being there.
Cheers,