Human

140 letter word count won't make a change in the voices that go along with shaking hands and sore throats. They tell you that it's all just for show so they can be better and bitter sounding more like fresh coffee than a human being. Every time someone interjects the conversation is tossed to the left and over your shoulder so you don't offend those who can't handle what you know to be the most unpleasant way to have your heart rip out of your chest. Please don't forget that this conversation isn't over yet. I will make my voice heard and you can not silence my words. My tongue will cut through you like a knife but the words I want to say are held back by a set of standards which most people lack. Don't ever forget how those words go cause one of these days, you'll finally know that I will not ever be silenced again by your hand and crafty ways of getting what's next. Please try and understand that what happens next will need to be solved by some next level bullshit. I'm tired of pretending to not care and let you feed into me without a care but don't you ever dare tell me that I'm not allowed to speak my opinion and that I'm just some stupid girl asking for attention. I will show you a world of power to good for your reach. Let's see how good it feels when you're at the bottom of the pit you made for someone else. Can you tell? It's another day in paradise for you but for everyone else, it's hell and there's no way through. Please tell me how this usually goes. You rip someone apart and they run away crying, tears streaming down their cheeks while you sit there and laugh at their pain, knowing that it was just a "game" if ever confronted. Stop buffing. I'll call you out and show them that I won't stand to be silenced like the rest. You wanna protest my right? Go ahead and do your best to try and bring me to your level. It won't work. I won't be hurt. You can't stand to be hurt and seen as weak, let me tell you that is what most of us are seen as from your stupid little game. Now that you're seen as you truly are, how many more will stand up with me and speak.

Written by: BistyC