It hurts

Minutes before WWE Monday Night Raw goes live, Roman Reigns walks around the back with a water bottle in his hands dumping it over his hair. It's the first Raw after the draft and last night was battleground. He was in a match against his former shield brothers Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. Ambrose won for Smackdown live, but Roman couldn't be mad. He deserves that title for everything he went through to get it. It was a proud moment.
Roman walks up to the other wrestlers and they all look at him. He just stares back.
As the show opens, Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon start talking about last night. Minutes later, all the superstars walk out. The crowd cheers when they see Rollins. Then, when Roman walks out, boos flood the arena. Roman feels his stomach drop as the amount of hate for him is still high. He looks around the arena and sees all the fans in Pittsburgh. He closes his eyes and soaks it in.
Stephanie starts talking and brings up last night. She talks about how Seth fought so hard to bring the title to Raw and how he never gave up. Seth makes gestures to relate. And then she slams Roman for not being able to do it. Roman sits there and looks up at her. Next to him, all the superstars look over at him and shake their heads. But, Charlotte doesn't. She looks just like him. She thinks to herself, "How can she be doing this to him. He fought just as hard as Seth"
Roman stands there and looks down again.
All the superstars look up as Foley announces 2 fatal 4 way matches for tonight to see who will face Rollins at Summerslam for the universal championship. Seth smiles and Foley begins to name names.
"First, Sheamus, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns." The crowd boos him again. Charlotte looks up and smiles at him.
Foley continues, "Cesaro, Rusev and....
.Finn Balor!" The crowd goes crazy as Balor steps forward. Seth looks shool as he stares at Balor in front of him."
And he also anmounces a match for the women's title. Sasha banks will face Charlotte tonight.
Then the first match starts and the superstars return to the back.
As their walking back, Charlotte sees Roman walking by himself to catering. She decides to go to. It's just them two there getting food. He looks over at her and smiles. She can't help but smile back.
"You actually smiled at me?" He says.
Charlotte looks confused, "Well, I gotta return the favor."
He shakes his head, "Yeah I guess." He walks over to a table and sits down. No one else in there. Charlotte decides to sit at the same table. As she sits down, she puts her title on the table. Roman watches. "Now, your sitting with me? Are you okay Charlotte?"
Charlotte laughs, "I'm pretty sure. Just wanted to sit with someone I knew."
He smirks. "So, your match tonight with Sasha? How do you feel about it?"
She gets a smile, "I don't know. I'm gonna defend it the best I can. She doesn't deserve a shot on the 1st Raw. She should wait til Summerslam, but it's not my choice."
"Yeah, well that's how it works. But I'm pretty sure you'll retain. Your a really good champion." He smiles at her.
She can't help but blush from the comment of Roman. "Thank you."
"No problem, just be careful out there."
Charlotte looks up and says, "Well your match tonight. In the fatal 4 way, good luck with that."
He thanks her and says that he needs to leave to get ready for an interview. She smiles at him and watches him leave. She can't help but stare at his arms. Their so big. She fangirls for a moment and decides to go to the lockers.