You sure

Charlotte gets the rest of her things together and looks around to make sure she misses nothing. Dana comes out of the bathroom ready to go. Charlotte half smiles at her.
"You okay girl?"
Charlotte looks at her, "Yeah, just losing my title tonight really got to me." She responds.
Dana smiles at her, "You were a good champ. Don't let it get to you."
Charlotte remembers Roman saying the same thing and smiles. Dana looks up and starts out. Charlotte gathers her things and smiles. They both walk down and out the door. Roman opens his door and sees her walking. He looks away and shuts his door. He puts his hat on and starts out to. Dana goes to the front of the car and unlocks it and pops the trunk. Dana puts her things in it and Charlotte stands there texting Becky on her phone. She tells Charlotte about her good reign and that she was proud of her.
"I forgot my makeup bag, be back in a few", Dana says.
Charlotte stands there for a moment still texting when a hand grabs her shoulder. She almost jumps. Roman's behind her. He looks at her, " Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. Didn't mean to make you upset if I did."
Charlotte looks down and says, "It's fine."
Roman looks down at her shoes for some reason. He says in a soft voice, "Um, I wanted to know if you wanted to ride with me and we could talk about tonight? But if you don't want to, it's fine." He says.
Charlotte stands there for a moment thinking and then Dana walks out. She looks at Roman and says hi and continues putting her things in. Roman begins to walk over, "If you want to, message me on twitter I guess. I'll wait a couple minutes."
Charlotte shakes her head.
"What's that about?" Dana asks.
Charlotte looks at her, "Um, he just wanted to know If I wanted to ride with him.", she sort of smirks.
Dana looks shocked, " Did you say yes?"
"I don't know. I didn't wanna leave you by yourself."
Roman looks through his window at her talking to Dana.
"Oh, I'll be fine Char. If you want to, go ahead. Maybe he can cheer you up cause you've been acting down."
Charlotte smiles and says, "Maybe I will, but your sure its fine?"
Dana nods, "Of course." She hugs Charlotte and gets in the car. Charlotte starts to walk over and Roman sees and gets out of his car.
"So, yeah?"
"I guess so." Charlotte says.
He opens the trunk. Charlotte can't help but stare at his back and his muscles. But he turns around and helps her with her bags.
"Oh, thanks." She says.
He smiles and puts her last bag in and closes the trunk. They both head into the car.
Roman turns on the radio and starts out driving. Charlotte looks out the window at all the fans. She smiles.
They drive out through the gate and onto the road. He pulls in a gas station and she comes in too. They look for snacks and drinks. They both go to open the same door and touch hands. They both laugh mistakenly.
"You open it." Says Charlotte. Roman looks at her. "What do you want?"
"Just a couple waters." She replies. He grabs them for her and she gets some snacks. He tells her which ones he wants and she grabs them. They go up to pay and Roman buys her them. They head out the door back to the car.
"You didn't have to buy them." Charlotte says.
"Don't worry about it. Its fine." He smiles.
They continue back on the road.