Rooming

Driving down the road, Charlotte and Roman watch the almost empty highway at 1am. Charlotte feels tired but keeps her eyes open. Roman sees her start to fall asleep and kind of smiles at it. He keeps his feet on the pedals and continues til they get to the hotel.
About an hour later, they make it their and park the car. Roman gets out as does Charlotte and gather their things. They head into the hotel.
"Wait, what room am I in?". Charlotte asks Roman.
He looks at her, "I don't know. You can stay in mine, I have 2 beds."
She shakes her head and the lady hands them the keys. They start up the steps and onto the second floor. They finally arrive at their door. Roman opens it and holds the door open for Charlotte. Charlotte throws her stuff on the floor and runs onto the bed and lays there. Roman laughs at her.
"You really that tired?" He says.
She looks up at him, "Yeah long night. Hey, I thought you wanted to talk anyway?"
Roman looks at her, "Well, I did, but you were falling asleep in the car." He laughs, "I didn't wanna keep you awake if you wanted to sleep."
She smiles, "Well, I'm awake now."
He smiles. He puts his stuff on the side of his bed and goes into the bathroom. She sits up on her bed and finds the remote and turns on the tv, only for it to be on her match for the title. The minute she turns it on, she taps out to Charlotte. She feels her eyes begin to fill with water as she watches Sasha with her title crying, holding it up. Roman walks out and sees her holding her face. He immediately sits down next to her and holds her. He wraps his left arm around her and pulls her close. He watches the tv as Sasha holds up the title.
"Your not the only one that lost tonight babe." He says, trying to comfort her.
She feels her head buried in his chest just like earlier when she just lost. She holds his arm trying to calm down again. He sits there with her for a couple minutes. Then, he leans back to lay his head down with her still on him. He still has his arm around her and she wraps her around his stomach. She sort of calms down and sits her head up right under his. He leans his head against hers and moves his hand up to hair to play with it. She starts to smile again and keeps her head laying on his chest. She can feel his heartbeat barely.
Moments pass and she sits us to go to the bathroom. Roman looks at her just waking up. She shuts the door and looks in the mirror. She splashes water on herself and tells herself that she's better than this. "Don't let people control you. I need to get over it. I fought hard for that title but lost." She tries to fight the tears. She does and goes back out the room to see Roman asleep on her bed. She goes to go in his bed when he grabs her hand. She looks down at him and his eyes are open. He sits up and stands up, not letting go of her hand and hugs her again.
"Stop crying." He says.
She smiles and could feel tears but didn't let them come out. She lets go of him but before she could turn around, she feels his lips on hers and her eyes close. She kisses back and can feel his arms on her back tightly. He pulls away after a minute and looks away smiling.
"I didn't mean to do that."
Charlotte stands there looking at him, "Oh, it's fine."
He sits back down and lays there.
"You can lay here if you want. I won't bite." He laughs.
Then mumbles, "maybe."
Charlotte smiles and lays in the bed next to him. She turns on her side facing the wall and suddenly feels his arm around her, pulling her closer to him. He puts his hand on her stomach and lays there. She lays there happy and eventually they both fall asleep.