Hated or Loved

Charlotte wakes up to see that Roman is gone. She looks around and rubs her eyes. She walks to the bathroom.
Roman walks back in and sees that Charlotte got up. She walks back out and falls over Roman.
"Yikes." Roman says.
Charlotte smirks at him and kisses him. Roman kisses back and rolls over her.
She laughs and lays there.
Roman kisses her one last time and rolls back over. They fall back asleep.
Sasha walks around the hotel hallways and keeps thinking to herself. She walks to the gym and starts working out.
Seth sits on his bed and puts his hands over his head. He falls down and goes to sleep.
Roman gets up and kisses Charlotte goodbye.
"Where you going?"
"I have to go do a signing silly."
She laughs and rolls over.
"I'll be back babe."
He gets up and walks out the door.
Charlotte continues to sleep.
Hours pass and the door creaks open.
They shut the door and walk over to the bed standing above Charlotte. She feels like someone is looking and turns around.
"Oh god." She jumps.
Seth sits next to her.
"What do you want? Kind of weird having you surprise me."
He smiles, "I don't know. I've just been feeling weird lately ever since you know, us."
Charlotte looks at him, "Why?"
Seth looks at her, "I like you Charlotte."
She looks at him and gets a weird feeling.
He smiles and kisses her putting his hand on her face. She lets up.
"What?"
"I can't do this again Seth. You know I'm with Roman."
Seth cuts her off, "I know. That's what's hard. Because I know you really like him and I really like you. It shouldn't have even started. I have to tell you something and please don't hate me. I didn't even realize what exactly her plan was Charlotte."
Charlotte looks at him, "Her plan?",
He grabs her hand, "Sasha wanted me to go after you and try to get you to like me so then Roman would be free and so she could have him."
Charlotte opens her mouth and looks at him.
Seth looks back almost sadly, "I'm really sorry." He kisses her cheek and gets up.
She looks at him, "Don't leave."
He turns around and looks at her.
"I don't hate you."