I really like you

After Roman finishes his match, he walks back to the lockeroom and heads to the bathroom. He splashes water on his face. He places a towel on his face and sits down for a minute.
Charlotte sneaks in his room silently and closes the door behind her. She sees Roman sitting there with a towel over his face. She quietly walks over around him.
He hears her and knows that it's her. He smiles under the towel. She goes to  stand near him, when he grabs her legs, causing her to fall over him.
She laughs and lays her head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around her legs and holds her.
"Think you could sneak up on me?" He says smiling.
She laughs and turns around to sit on his lap. He leaves his arm around her waist and looks at her smiling. She puts her hand around him and lays her head down with her hand in his hair.
"I thought so..."
He smiles and rubs her back. She smiles and holds his arm.
He looks at her and kisses her. She kisses back. He stops for a minute.
He smirks, "Let's go somewhere else?"
She smiles, "Where?"
He moves his head up to her ear and whispers. She gets goosebumps.
"You know where." He says.
She giggles and puts her head against his. He smiles and picks her up. She laughs. He carries her out of the bathroom and lays her on the couch. He smiles and walks over to get his keys.
"Cmon." He says.
She looks at him and gets up. He holds his hand out and she grabs it kissing him. They stop and he walks out the door first and then she follows. No one is around and they start walking out of the building. They find his car and get in.
"So, where are we going Roman?"
He smiles, "Somewhere good."
She blushes and looks out the window.
He looks at her and starts driving.