Still

Charlotte's music hits and out she comes sticking her arms out. She whoos and walks down the ramp in confidence. She smiles at the fans and gets in the ring. She bounces around and waits for her opponent. Out comes Sasha Banks and the crowd cheers her on.
She stares at her smiling, knowing that she can beat her.
The match starts and they lock heads.
Roman is walking around backstage still thinking about what he read. He dumps water over his hair and shakes it off. He then walks around again and seeing other stars and smiling at them.
Charlotte pins Sasha and picks up the win. The crowd boos but Charlotte stands tall and walks back happy.
She walks backstage and can still hear her music.
Suddenly, Seth runs up to her and hugs her.
She gets shocked and half smiles.
"I knew you could do it." He says.
She looks at him, "Thanks, I guess."
He smiles and lets go of her. He walks back around the corner.
She looks a little shooked.
She walks back and heads into her room. She lays on the couch and closes her eyes. She thinks about Roman being there, but him not being there.
She kind of gets sad and opens up her phone.
A few minutes later, she falls asleep.
Roman's walking around and finally finds her room. He leans his head against the door to try to hear something but doesn't.
He slowly twists the doorknob and opens her door. He sees her sleeping on the couch and smiles.
He closes the door and locks it.
He walks over to her and bends down. He looks at her and smiles.
He puts his hand in her hair and strokes it.
She feels it and wakes up. She opens her eyes and sees him. She jumps because he's right there but then smiles.
"What are you doing in here?"
He looks at her, "Just came in I guess."
She smiles and looks up at the ceiling.
"So I heard you won tonight."
She smiles, "Yeah, I was happy."
He smiles at her, "Well, I'm gonna get going." He sits up and looks at her.
She sits up and stands up in front of him. She smiles.
He looks at her funny. "Why'd you stand up?"
She looks at him, "Hmmm, I just wanted a hug from someone." She kind of blushes.
He smiles and puts his arms around her. She wraps her arms around him too and lays her head on shoulder.
He holds her tight and closes his eyes.
They stay like this for about 20, seconds and Roman finally lets go. He smiles and walks out. Charlotte smiles back and walls over to her locker.