Catching

Charlotte gets done working out and heads back to her room. She gets to her door and opens it. Roman's gone and there's a note on the bed.
"I'll be back later."
She smiles and sets it down. She turns around to shut the door and Seth's standing in the doorway. She jumps a little.
"Didn't mean to scare you." He says smiling. He walks in and shuts the door.
She smiles and walks over to her bed and sits on it, tying her shoes.
Seth walks over to her and sits next to her.
He looks down at her feet and smirks.
"So, what'd you want?" Charlotte says.
Seth looks at her, "Just wanted to talk."
"Oh."
Seth looks at her, "Were you okay the other day? Sasha said you were really upset. Did I cause it?"
She smiles at him awkwardly, "Yeah, it was nothing. Really nothing."
He looks at her hand, "She kind of said that it was Roman.." Seth pauses.
Charlotte looks at him and looks down.
"That's nice." She shakes her head and gets up and walks over to the door. She stands there with her arms crossed staring at the wall.
Seth looks at her and gets up. He walks over to her and puts his arms around her stomach. She smiles a little bit.
He sets his chin on her shoulder and smiles.
"Seriously though, why were you upset about him?"
She looks down at his hands around her. She then realizes that his hands are on her and that Roman could walk in. She snaps out of his hold, almost causing him to trip.
"What was that?!" Seth says.
She looks at him, "Nothing."
Seth walks closer to her, "You've been acting really weird lately."
She gives him a look, "Because of the other night Seth. Don't you remember?"
He shakes his head and laughs under his breath.
She slaps his shoulder, "It's not funny."
He looks at her, "Calm down."
She puts her hands on her head, "It's not the fact of the matter, it's that Roman found out." She opens her eyes wide.
He looks at her shocked, "What? What do you mean he found out? Charlotte."
"Your the one that said he wouldn't. And he did........" She pauses and looks at him, "Because I told him."
She makes a face.
He looks at her shocked and a little worried.