Yikes.

Charlotte stands there shocked and Seth looks at her biting his lip.
"Look." He says but stops himself.
She looks at him, "You just kissed me. What's the look about it??"
Seth smiles, "Why did you get so shocked? Oh that's right, your with Roman."
Charlotte glares at him. "I'm not with him. We're friends."
Seth laughs and puts his hand up, "Friends? Maybe friends with benefits. You don't fuck friends."
He starts walking towards her.
Charlotte looks at him, "It's none of your business who I talk to or anything."
Seth stares at him, "I mean do you even know if he likes you. Maybe he just wants sex. Maybe he just wants to trick you by making you fall for him. Maybe.."
Charlotte interrupts him, "You don't know him."
Seth interrupts her, "Oh I don't know him. Charlotte I SPENT 3 DAMN YEARS WITH HIM IN THE SHIELD. HELL IF I DON'T KNOW HIM. I JUST DON'T WANT TO WAIST YOUR TIME WITH SOMEONE LIKE HIM."
Seth breathes heavy and is in her face.
"What do you mean someone like him?"
Seth smirks, "Listen, all I'm saying is don't always trust people."
Charlotte looks at him and begins to turn around. Seth grabs her arm and pulls her close and starts kissing her again. She wants to pull away but can't. She kisses him back and Seth wraps his left arm around her. He starts pushing her onto the bed and getting over top of her. She tries to pull away but his grip is strong. She finally pulls away and gets up to the top of the bed.
"What's wrong?" Seth says.
Charlotte looks at him, "You. Why are you doing this?"
Seth crawls up to her and sits next to her the opposite way. He rubs his hand on her leg and looks at her.
"Give me a chance please. I promise that I'm not a dick."
She laughs.
"I can't."
He sits up and gets in her face and closes his eyes, "Look, we don't have to tell anyone. We can keep it ourselves. Roman won't find out I promise."
He kisses her again and places his hand on her cheek. He gets over top of her again and she leans down continuing kissing back. He moves up and kisses the other side of her neck opposite of Roman's side ;). She closes her eyes for a second and looks at Seth. He stops and smiles. He starts kissing her lips again and starts to move his hands under her shirt. She starts to get nervous.
"Don't be so tense." He says continuing. She just looks at him with a little smile.
He starts to lift up her shirt and gets it off and throws it. He then takes off his shirt and throws it and continues kissing her. She kisses back and likes it. He moves his hands down her belt and begins to undo it. She grabs his arm and he laughs. She smiles. He gets her belt undone and takes off her pants.
Charlotte puts her hands up to Seth's belt and takes it off and takes his pants off. He smiles and starts kissing her stomach downwards. Then, he moves up to her lips again and kisses them passionately. He pulls down her underwear and gets ready. She opens her eyes and looks at him.
"Wait!" She says.