Busted.

Roman stares at his phone and still doesn't answer it. He stands there for a second and heads back over to Charlotte. She smiles and he comes back over her and kisses her. He starts removing her bra as he kisses her and tosses it. He smiles at her causing her to smile back. He moves downward and starts kissing her stomach again. He begins to remove her underwear.
She starts removing his boxers and they both get them off.
Roman smiles and realizes that he's almost there.
He leans his head next to hers.
"You okay?"
Charlotte looks at him a little nervous.
"Yeah, I'll be fine."
Roman looks at her and kisses her. She kisses back.
He starts to go inside her and she grabs a hold of his hair. He starts smiling.
"What'd I tell you babe?"
She laughs, "Sorry. Have nothing else to grab."
He laughs and starts thrusting in her. He grabs her thighs. She holds his hair tighter as he starts going harder. She starts moaning and closes her eyes. He starts kissing her to try and calm her.
"It's fine." He says.
She smiles and keeps moaning. He keeps going and can feel it coming. He closes his eyes and it releases. He gets out of breath and so does she. He falls down onto her and smiles. She smiles to out of breath. He kisses her cheek.
She lays her hands on him and closes her eyes.
He covers them up with a blanket and pulls her close to him. She grabs his arm as he puts it around her. They both fall asleep.
It's around 7am and Stephanie is walking down the hallway to Roman's room. She gets to his door and starts knocking angrily.
Roman hears it but doesn't get up. Charlotte is on the other side still passed out.
Stephanie stands there with her arms crossed. She gets the key out for the room that the lady in the front gave her. She opens the door and sees Roman and Charlotte laying in bed...naked with blankets covering them. Roman opens his eyes and sees her. He looks for a second and sits up.
Stephanie looks at him.
"Why didn't you answer me?"
Roman looks at her nervously. Charlotte hears her and opens her eyes. She sees Steph and suddenly covers herself laying there.
"Umm. I was sleeping."
Steph looks at him with a shocked look.
"No you weren't. You were sleeping with Charlotte. You can't do this Roman. What if her dad finds out? What if Vince finds out?"
Roman smiles, "Her dad likes me."
Stephanie smirks.
Roman says, "What's the big deal?"
Stephanie looks at him, "What's the big deal? Two big stars are with each other. That doesn't look good and stirs up drama."
Roman smirks.
"If I ever catch this again, You'll both face penalties!." She shakes her hand and walks out.
Charlotte looks at Roman with a worried look.