Ohh

The next day, Charlotte wakes up. She sits up and looks around. Empty as usual. She decides to get a shower.
Roman wakes up and walks to the bathroom. He walks out and down to the food again to get coffee. He sees Sasha standing there and shakes his head. She looks behind her and sees him. She smiles at him smirky. He just looks at her and continues on passing her. She looks confused and gets closer to him.
She moves into really close and grabs his hand.
He looks down and yanks his hand away
Sasha opens her mouth, "What is your problem?"
Roman smirks at her, "You."
He continues walking.
She watches him and walks back down the hallway. He turns around and watches her. He snaps his mind off it.
Charlotte sits there on her phone when suddenly someone knocks on the door. She gets up to open it and sees Sasha standing there. She looks at her, "Hi."
Sasha looks back and smiles, "Can I come in?"
Charlotte shakes her head. They both sit on the bed.
Sasha looks down, "I need to talk to you."
Charlotte looks at her, "About..?"
Sasha looks at her, "Roman."
He heart skips a beat, "For?"
Sasha breathes in, "I think something's up with him."
"What do you mean?"
"Do you really think he likes you?" Sasha says.
Charlotte looks at her.
Suddenly, a knock comes on her door.
She gets up and opens it to see Roman standing there. He smiles making her smile. He looks at sees Sasha there smiling and waving. Roman looks confused. Charlotte looks at him and turns around. Sasha's sitting there playing with her nails.
She turns around and looks at Roman.
"Can we talk?" He says under his breath.
She smiles and says yes.
Sasha gets up and walks between them out.
They both look at her confused. Roman sort of pushes her to move in her room.
She does and shuts the door behind her. He walks over to the bed and sits down.
Charlotte walks over to him and sits next to him. He smiles and puts his arm around her.
She leans in and lays her head on him.
"Watcha wanna talk about?" Charlotte says.
Roman looks at her and breathes in, "Sasha kissed me last night."
Charlotte gets a weird feeling and immediately sits up and looks at him breathing fast.