Sweet

Charlotte hears the knocking and moves. She sits up and looks at the door.
Roman stands there and knocks again.
Charlotte looks at the door again and gets up. She walks over to it and puts her hand on the doorknob. She opens it and sees Roman standing there. She looks a little shocked. She smiles a little bit and looks down.
Roman looks at her, "Can I come in?" He says softly.
Charlotte nods and lets him in. She shuts the door behind him and sits on her bed.
Roman watches her and follows her. He sits down on the end of the bed and she looks at him.
Charlotte looks at him, "So, What did you want?"
Roman looks down and at her, "To ask why?"
Charlotte looks at him, "I don't know...."
It gets quiet for a couple seconds.
He gets up and walks towards her and sits next to her with his hands on his legs, like her.
He looks at the end of the bed and turns his head towards her. She looks at him.
"Why did you have to do that to me? Why did you have to sleep with Seth?"
"Because, I thought it was gonna be different. I didn't actually know that we were together gether."
Roman half smiles at her, "But still. I told you already how much you mean to me and you would go do that, when I'm not around with you." He looks around and then back at her. "It really hurt.."
Charlotte looks at him, "I know , I wouldn't have done it, if I knew what it was gonna do...."
Roman looks at her feet and shakes his head. He sees her hand next to him.
He grabs her hand and wraps his fingers in between hers.
She smiles and lays her on his shoulder. He smiles and puts his head against hers.
He wraps his left arm around her and pulls her tight. She sits her head up and looks at him. He looks at her and smiles. She moves closer to his face and kisses him. He kisses back and puts his hand on her cheek.
They keep kissing for a minute and Roman puts his arm on her side and pushes her down. He gets over her and keeps kissing her. He stops and starts kissing her neck. She smiles and puts her hands and his shirt, tucking at it.
He stops and looks at her, "You trying to rip my shirt?"
She laughs, "No."
He smiles and starts kissing her again. He starts to pull her shirt up and gets it over her head. He puts his hands on her face and kisses her passionately. She keeps kissing back and lifts up his shirt and pulls it off. She notices that his chest is red.
"What happened?"
He stops and looks at her.
She rubs where it's red. He smiles, "Match."
"Must have been hard."
He nods and keeps kissing her.
He leans over her as he keeps kissing her.
He rubs her sides and he starts kissing her chest and slowly moving down. He keeps going down slowly and gets to the tip of her pants and starts taking them off.
He gets them off and he smiles as he continues to kiss her. She moves her hand down to his belt of his pants and starts undoing it. She finally undoes it and takes off his pants. He stops kissing her and sits up.
"What?" she says.
He looks at her and grabs her. She playfully screams as he lays over her with his head on her shoulder. She puts her head on his shoulder, in his hair and she smells how good it is.
He lets go and kisses her again, making her lay down.