The Complications of Being a Styles Twin - Prologue

Serena Styles, twin sister to the one and only Harry Styles...
For the past three years, Serena has been living in the lavish New York City with one of her most trusted friends in hope to build a career for herself as a journalist.
What happens when they both return home to their families and friends for the summer in England?
What happens when Serena's twin brother Harry Styles, the international phenomenon also returns home with not only the rest of One Direction but also the 5 Seconds of Summer boys?
The two siblings as kids were inseperable, but will the missing void between the them affect the siblings now?
Will Serena and Harry go back to being the fun-loving twins they were renowned for? Or will her hidden grudge bring out the worst in the pair?
Will her best friends love for one of the boys affect her and Serena's friendship? Will Serena's love for her brothers best friend, impact her world for better or worse?
Most importantly...can one international phone call to England have the audacity to ruin it all?
Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybrh41l9SHE&feature=youtu.be
****************************
*Righto people, so I am very sorry for the grammer and spelling mistakes you may see coming up ahead! I am only just going through every chapter and editing it! thank you and sorry! (it get's better so please hold on!)

BTW GO CHECK OUT MY MICHAEL CLIFFORD FANFIC MELODIC NOUSE