Chapter 15

Serena's POV

As I began walking back to my room, pleased with how the conversation had ended with Luke, I noticed a lamp turned on in the passing room.

I stopped, turned back around and realised that it was Harry's and of course, my curiosity caught the best of me and I had to see what he was doing, why was he awake?

I peered my head through the door to see that he was sitting up on his bed, with his head thrown back against his bed-head behind him. and his arms wrapped around his kneck. His eyebrows were furrowed and his lips were wearing a frown.

A small wash of guilt came over my body as I realised that he couldn't sleep because of me, becuase of our fight.

 I soon composed myself though as I theen recalled what had happened this very same night. 

I walk in his room and switch off his like, pulling the covers up over his body. 

I tiptoe back out of his room and slowly creep the door shut. 

"he's sorry you know." I heard a voice behind me speak. I pulled my eyes away from Harry and turned around to see that the voice had come from Jessie.

"is that what you two were whispering about in the car?" I questioned. "how sorry he was for being a complete douchebag?" I snapped at her, possibly a bit harsher than intended, but we were talking about my brothers here, the one who barely spoke to me in three years.

"Why are you even awake? Why is everyone awake!" I whisper/yelled.

"What do you mean?" Jessie asked, completely oblivious to the fact that I was talking to Luke only 3 minutes ago.

"Luke, he's awake as well, sitting on the couch." I said as I pointed to the couch. Once I had said this, her blood was the one boiling.

"I was just talking to him." i addded.

"About what?" She demanded.

"Well... we were talking about you. He really likes you dude, he's a good guy why don't you give him a chance? He didn't mean what he did up on stage, I don't think he would have done that purposely to upset you."

"Well that advice is a bit hypocritical coming from you Ser." Jessie replied.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I asked, the anger between us clearly escalating.

"Well, your telling me to forgive Luke because he made a mistake, but you won't even forgive your own damn brother for a mistake he made!" She yelled.

"Those are two completely different scenarios! I am not talking about this now! I told Luke, and now I'm telling you... my problems with Harry go deeper than what had happened tonight." I yelled back at her as I turned around to not face her.

"Don't ignore the problem Ser!"

"You might want to tell yourself that." I grumbled as I ran to the next nearest door, and sleep in whatever room it was. I wasn't going to risk seeing her as I try and get back to sleep in MY own room.

I opened the door and sat on the cold tiles, and placed my head on the wall, with tears streaming down my face.

Stop crying! Ever since you have been home your emotions have gone crazy! What is wrong with you?

Serena - 0

Conceous - 1 

Maybe it was right...what is wrong with me?

Jessie's POV

"Arggh! I groan as I walk over and sit on the couch.

Just as I sat down I had heard a light cough come from the seat beside me.