Chapter 20

Serena's POV

Once everyone errupted in cheers and applause, I had realised that I stil hadn't given him a proper answer yet.

Well great going Ser; now you've probably got him worried that you will say no, idiot.

"Yes." I blurted out so only he would be able to hear. His face lifted into a smile and his eyes lit up at the sound of that word escape from my lips.

--------------------------------

A few days later, everyone was waiting for me to come downstairs to go on my date with Louis but I first had to make sure that I was mentally prepared (and to also make sure that there was no toilet paper in the wrong places, yada yada yada. It happens, trust me.)

As I look at myself in the mirror, I admire the outfit that I had put together, high waisted acid washed jeans, a tribal crop top, a pink tote, cream coloured army boots. My hair pulled in a bun with a bandana wrapped around.

Satisfied, I walk out of my room and make my way to the stair case.

One step.

Two step.

Almost there...

Three step.

And it all goes tumbling down from there, literally... I miss a step and fall into the strong arms of...Louis?

"I see the term 'night in shining armour' is literal in your case erh?" He says and chuckles as he brings me to my feet.

"Thank you" I blush as I get back to my feet. "Can someone pass me those glasses on the table please?" I yell out... There are more than double the people then there usually are in this house at the moment, and I'm sure one of them could get me my glasses in my time of need, which is well... me being too lazy to walk to the othe side of the living room.

"Here." I heard the accustomed voice of Louis say as he reaches over and puts them on me.

"Thank you, I didn't think I would need them today, but as you can see, I obviously do."

"Contacts?" He asks.

"I usually wear them, but I need to go and get a new pair." He nods his head understanding and we both headed for the door. Where is everyone though? I'm sure that they wouldn't miss us leaving.

"Bye guys we're leaving!" I called out. All of a sudden it seems as if all the doors in the house had opened and at least one person was in coming out of them.

Zayn and Sally in the guest room, Harry, Felicia, Ashton and Calum in the living room, Niall from the kitchen, Jessie and Luke come from outside, and lastly Viv and Michael from the...bathroom?

Do I want to know? ... You right, probably not.

I held a smug smile on my lips as they all stood infront of Louis and I acting as if they were all our parents.

"They all grow up so much!" Viv remarks as Michael wipes away a non-existant tear from her face.

"Now I want her home by a reasonable time, don't do anything I wouldn't do-" Harry began to speak but is soon interrupted by me grabbing Louis' hand and slamming the door behind us.

"Wait we didn't get to take photos!" Ashton yells from the front door.

"Have fun!" Jessie yells, waving us off.

"But not too much fun!" Harry scolded as he squeezed his way through the door.

"I love you!" He yelled.