Chapter 19

Serena's POV

"Honey, I'm home!" I hear an unforgettable voice boom through the front door.

"Oh god." Viv says as her eyes flicker from Jessie's to mine which only means that she had surely recognised the voice as well.

"Oh shit...everyone hide your valubals. She's here!" Jessie yelled in responce.

"Whose here?" The others all questioned.

"Felicia's here!" Jessie, Viv and I all yelled in unison, still exchanging looks to each other.

Without warning, the women herself was in the doorway with her arms stretched above her head, fingers twinkling in the air and a wide grin plastered on her face.

"Now those are decent spirit fingers!" Louis whispered in my ear. That boy comes up with the weirdest things...but he was right though, they were amazing spirit fingers.

"Hello everyone!" She greets, but instead is returned wiith confused looks from both the boys and Gemma.

"Everyone, meet Felicia, she is Sa-" I began to speak but got cut off by the sounds of another voice at the door.

"Felicia get back here!" I heard Sally scream.

"What do you want?" She replied.

"Firstly, how about you get out of the car once I've stopped it eh? Do you have a death wish? Secondly come her and get your crap out of my hands!" Sally yelled as she made her way to the living room.

You got to love these girls...

"Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn." Felicia said as she rolled her eyes and turned back to look at her sister, that's right, Sally also has a twin sister named Felicia and if no one cut me off I might me able to explain that...In school they were both known as the sassy twins even though they hated the name.

Harry and I though? I don't know what poeple called us in high school. I mean we were both smart in our own ways, yet extremely outgoing. I guess I will have to ask someone sometime. 

"Your a feisty one aren' you?" Louis remarked towards Felicia with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, I wouldn't say fiesty, more like sassy with a capital S!" She replied as she grabbed her 'crap' out of Sally's hands.

"Oh really now?" Louis said to her. " I think I should be the judge of that."

"Are you saying what I think your saying Tomlinson?" Felicia questioned as she squinted her eyes and stepped closer to Louis.

"You know exactly what I am saying. I'd challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed." He replied as he got up. From the floor and stood in front of her.

They both glared at each other for a couple of seconds more before they said the same thing. "A sass off."

Everyone errupted in complete laughter. "Are you guys serious?" Zayn asked as he put his drink towards his lips, hoping it would subside his laughter.

"Oh she is completely serious." Sally noted as she went over and took a seat by Zayn and discreetly wrapped an arm around him. He look at her, nodded and slightly smirked; probably pleased with her current position.

"Alright, well before we continue with this err....sass off? Introduce yourself why don't you?" Zayn said to Felicia.

"Ok, well I'm Felicia, Sally's twin sister, Obviously we aren't identic-"

Zayn spits out his drink interrupting Felicia and looks towards Sally. "You didnt tell me you had a twin!"

"Well she didn't tell me that she had a lover either so I guess she is hiding something from the both of us." Felicia intergected as she crossed her arms.