Chapter 29

A loud, high-pitched squeal-like sound of a fangirl echoes through the room, piercing ears of us all as the limp body of Bianca jumps up into the air. Her eyes grow wider as she instantaneously becomes incoherent as she mumbles random shit, clearly star struck by both Louis and Harry.

"You-your-boys" She whispers. She grabs her head in her hands and shakes slightly; not believing what is in front of her. I can practically feel her pulse rising by the second. Her face begins to turn a dark shade of red and her breathing becomes shortened.

"Be careful Bianca." I laugh as I move my hands forward in her direction, as if that will do anything. "Breathe, they're just boys." I say as Harry gets up from his spot and walks over, his eyes not leaving hers for one moment. He places one hand on her arm upper arm and the other on her shoulder in attempt to calm the poor girl, but this only causing her to hyperventilate even more.

"You're obviously not doing anything except taunting the girl Harry." I scowl "Stop flirting with her and instead, help her gain her thought back." I get up from my seat and slap his prowling hands away as I try and drag her to my room, trying to sit her down on the edge of my bed.

"Are you ok?" I ask as she just sits there, staring at the door in which we just walked through. No reply comes from her mouth, thus causing for drastic measures I walk over to the pile of books on my bed side table, probing through trying to find the perfect one.

"Aha." I mumble as I stand back up with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in my hand, ready to wack her with a book the size of a fridge and weight of a car.

As I progress back towards her, raising the 870 page book above my head ready to swing, I hear the loud begging of the girl in front of me. "No, no, please I beg for mercy!" She says as the book almost reaches her arm, but I lower it to my side. "You are definitely not as caring as your brother spaz." She eyes me as we both erupt in giggles. I drop the book down on the floor, leaving the echo of a loud bang run through the apartment.

"So you ready for me to take you back outside now?" I ask as I purse my lips in front of her in a mothering voice and put my hands in my bent knees.

"Shut up Ser, you grew up with the god, you have gotten used to his fabulous ways. Me on the other hand, I have had to go through the effort, not to mention pain, of only getting to know him by ways in which I may not feel comfortable with sharing in front of his sister, especially with him being in the room next to this." She whispers as she points towards the door.

"Ok well can I take you out now?" I ask impatiently as I laugh. She wearily nods and allows me to once again pull her up from her current spot.

We walk out of my room and back into the living room. I slowly place her down on one of the chairs and I go and sit on the one beside her. "Boys, this is Bianca, one of my friends that I have met since I have moved." Bianca does a little wave and sheepishly looks down. Something in which is quite out of character for a girl who has called Harry a 'wild sex creature of the night' before. "Bianca I'm assuming that you know who they are?" I question, obviously knowing the answer.

She slowly nods her head, and then Louis turns around and speaks up. "Right, so now that we have gotten introduced with each other and all our heart rates have hopefully returned to their designated pace, what's there to eat around here?"

"Well I have nothing in the fridge, I tried making a sandwich earlier but that didn't turn out as expected, me having no bread and all." I get up and head to the fridge, examining the empty racks inside.

"Serena I don't know how you live in a completely different country to mum, you can't even make yourself a simple sandwich; or anything for that matter." Harry says. "I mean you can't even make yourself warm milk!" He groans, reminiscing to the time as kids when I couldn't even make myself a simply hot chocolate.