Chapter 18

Serena's POV

"They look comfortable, don't wake them." I heard an Irish accent speak.. "They look pretty cute actually." 

What was I doing? Where was I? Most importantly why was someones arm wrapped around me?

"No,, they don't look comfortable, and they are not...that cute. I think they need to wake up now." I heard my brothers voice speak.

"Oh calm down, they aren't doing anything, let them be!" Jessie spoke, trying to be the reasonable one. "Plus, if you wake her up she won't be in a very good mood."

"She's right." I groaned, make it visable that I was awake and heard what they said. I slowly opened my eyes, trying to block out the sun but I was just utterly faling.

"THE LIGHT!" I scremead. "Someone close the lights or I will kill you all." I groaned.

Thank god someone listened to me and they did what was asked, or else hell would have broken loose.

"Well good morning beutiful I felt someone bump on my legs. I groan and look to see that Viv was sitting on them and she had gloves on her hands.

"What are you doing? I groaned. 

"Sitting on your legs of course!" She said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Well then I am assuming everything went well last night then?" Viv winks at me with a grin which clearly meant, i'll tell you later. 

"By the way Ser, Gemma got back today if you want to see her." Harry spoke as I started to move, but then soon realised that I couldn't because I was still in someones arms. I turn my head to see that it was Louis' hand that was over my body, and his otheris was scrunched in my hair. A smile creeps on my lips as I look at his half open mouth as I hear the slight snores escaping it.

"Kay thanks, I'll call her soon." As I tried to move Louis hand off my body, I felt him stir, then soon his eyes were open and looking into mine.

"How good was the movie last night!" I cleared my throaght as I had remembered we had watched The Amazing Spiderman. In my opinion it is way better than the original with Tobey Maguire. Andrew Garfield is just....ooft. 

"Yeah it was a great movie until you started groaning when you saw the main character shirtless." Harry said. 

"Andrew Garfield, is just amazing, I don't understand how you wouldn't turn for him."

"Ew god no." Harry replies as he scrunches his face.

"Yes! You would be a great couple!"

"Wait isn't he dating Emma Stone?" Louis intergected.

"Yes, that's right but I wiell...just let me have my fantasies." I emphazised on the last part.

"A fantasy with your brother; wow thats a new one." Viv says.

I simply ignore her as I get up  and pull out my phone, dialling Gemma's number.

"Baby sister!" I hear Gemma scream from the other end of the call.

"Gem! I miss you! Harry told me you were home, come over!" I squeeled into the phone, I loved my sister, she was one of those older sisters, that helped show me what to wear to a date or a party and always helped me with  my homework. I had only seen her a couple times since I had left but I always called and texted her.  

"Haha, alright I will be there soon." Gemma exclaimed.

"See you soon, lovely!" I said as I hung up the phone. I then went off, had a shower and got changed.