Chapter 2

Oh my lord, I had never really noticed before but these boys are all quite attractive; no wonder they were famous.

Well either than the fact that they can sing, maybe. 

For the past three years I had tried to stay clear of the whole One Direction scene and I was quite successful with the whole thing as well. Only a couple of people back in New York knew that I was related to Harry and I want it to stay this way for no other particular reason  of fake friends, paparazzi on my door step and having utter normality ripped from my fingertips. 

To also be clear, yes, I bought their CD's for moral support but never really watched their interviews or read up about them in the magazines. Thus the whole 'no contact' issue with my brother for the last few years.

Once I had finally gathered my thoughts, I notice a boy with bleached blonde hair and bright blue eyes stroll up to me, smiling and waving.

"Hi, I'm Niall." He saysas he puts his hand out, but which I of course ignore and go straight in for a hug.

Once I pull back, I notice his cheeks had turned a slight pink and I giggle at his reaction to my hug. Harrry should have warned these poor boys about what they were getting themselves into for the duration of my stay ...

"Hi I'm Serena, Harry's twin sister." I smiled and nudge Harry in the ribs. Which he without hesitation returns.

"I wouldn't have guessed...you know since you guys look exactly the same, except he's a boy and your a girl of course." He chuckled, shook his head and walked back to the other boys. I liked him, he was cute in a ...quirky sort of way if that actually possible to describe.

Next comes a boy with dark hair and gorgeous deep brown eyes. "Hello there lovely, I'm Liam." He winks and wraps me in a hug. I've heard about this one, apparently he is more of the 'responsible' one in the group.

In the distance a boy with dark hair and eyes gives me a slight wave and smirk. Ah this one was Zayn, the quiet one, but the troublemaker.

I had finally introduced myself to all the 5 Seconds of Summer boys, after fawning over each one of them, telling them that I love their music and literally had a mini heart attacks each time one of them spoke. Deep down I am an utter fangirl, no matter how embarrassing.

The last out of the 5 One Direction boys was bouncing my way. "Hey there good-looking. I'm Louis" This one winks and slowly brings my hand to his mouth and kisses it, looking up to me with his sparkling blue eyes, batting his long lashes. Wow, I really liked this one. My face turns to a crimson red, and trust me, everyone had noticed. All the boys started whistling and I was pulled away from him by a curly haired boy. Argh way to ruin the moment Harry.

"Alright, that's enough!" Harry shouted.

"Oh c'mon Harry I was only introducing myself to your beautiful sister. By the way I am still astonished that you turned out like that... and she turned out like thaaaat." And with that Harry grabbed my arm and dragged me to the car, with the 7 boys and I chuckling at Harry's reaction.

Once we were seated in the car, everyone made small talk and they all asked me around 101 questions about why I lived in New York and what did there. I simply replied with the answer that it was my dream to work in the big city doing what I love. Write, criticise and simply uncover the truth in an opinionated matter.

I had told them about Viv and about what she does. I had also mentioned that she was also visiting family here for the summer. I had told them all about her carefree way of life and the way that my little Vivi's mind works. Boys, food, boys and loving every single minute of life. I had noticed something in Michael's eyes when I was talking about her. He seemed genuinely intrigued. Actually when I think about it, they would make the cutest couple. She was literally the female version on him. Hmm, I better get to the bottom of that.

We finally arrived at my old house. Nothing had changed from the carpet to the curtains. I ran up to my old bedroom, looking to see if everything was still the same as I left it, and it was.

"Mum didn't have the heart to move any of our things when we left." Harry said while walking through the door and sitting on my bed. "By the way both her and Gemma are not going to be home for the rest of the week."

"How come?" I replied with curiosity laced within my voice with a hint of disappointment. I was really looking forward to seeing them...and well having the family back together.

"Gemma is on vacation with her friends, and mum and Robin decided to go on a little getaway."

"Hmm that's nice." I put on my fake smile hoping he wouldn't notice. But of course he does. Just my luck Harry knows everything about me. He could always tell when I was sad, heartbroken or just in a pissy mood.

"Don't worry Ser, they will be home soon enough, at least now you and I can catch up on each other's lives!" Harry exclaimed with sarcasm dripping off every word coming from his mou, while whipping both hands so his thumbs were facing up.

"Wow you really have not changed, have you?"

"Nup, not at all," He says in all seriousness.

"Ok well that's great but I need a shower so you will have to leave now. Bye!" I start to shove him out the door, only for him to surprise me by attacking me into a hugging and whispering in my ear.

"I've missed you so much." And with that he left my room without a word.