Chapter 10

Serena's POV:

"It's ok." I whispered in his ear with the warmth of his body radiating onto mine. We stand there, looking in each other's eyes until the silence is broken by Louis's chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I question as a smile grew on my face.

"I just kissed my best friends sister that looks exactly like him." He said and started to giggle again. Then realisation had hit me like a ton of bricks, I had just kissed my brothers best friend, I can't do that to Harry. Not now... not when I hadn't seen him in so long.

"Louis oh my god, what did we just do? Harry! What's he going to do..." I stood there, staring off into space for about 20 seconds before something left my mouth - I don't think I can do this." I said as I pulled out from his grasp and went to stand in front of my mirror, fixing the little things that were wrong.

"But-" He said but I simply cut him off.

"I'm sorry Louis...but I can't do this with you...I can't do this to Harry; not after everything that had happened over the past three years." He looked into my eyes through the reflection of the mirror. My eyes started to tear up but I couldn't show weakness. I bit my lip and sucked in the tears.

'I'm sorry." I said. "I'm sorry I lead you on, I obviously wasn't thinking properly. I wasn't thinking on who we could affect, I'm sorry for everything." I said as I pointed to the both of us. I couldn't hold it in anymore, the tears were streaming down my face and he had now stepped closer to me and placed his hand on my face, cupping it as he wiped the tears spilling down my cheeks. My heart hurt; a lot and I can't understand why.

"Can you please leave?" I asked, noticing that I had left tear marks on his shirt as I lifted my head from his shoulder. I couldn't take him touching me like that when I knew I couldn't have him for my own. He looked at me, took in a sharp breath and walked out of the room. Once he had gone I had run straight to my bed and smothered my face in a pillow and started to scream...or cry, probably both.

Harry's POV

I was walking up the stairs to find Louis, as I heard the voice of Liam from below letting me know that we had a last minute concert tonight and that we would have to pretty leave soon. I nodded my head in his direction and continued to walk up the stairs.

I heard a door shut and had spotted Louis walking out of it, his face down, and what seemed to be tear stains on his shoulder.

"Hey Louis management just texted Liam that we have a last minute show and we have to leave pretty soon." I exclaimed. Still curious on why he was in is current state.

"Oh um kay. I'll start to get ready." He stuttered and walked away. I turned round to see Louis walking towards his room with his head still faced down. I strode up to Ser's room and started to knock on the door.

"Yes?" She whimpered. Then it clicked, Louis had come out of Ser's room...

"Are you ok? What's wrong?" I yelled through the door.

"Nothing I'm fine. Is there a reason why you're at my door?" She said as I heard her muffle probably trying to get up and walk towards the door to open it.

When I saw her in front of me I wrapped her in a hug. Her face was marked with tears and her eyes were blotchy. I didn't question what happened; right now I will comfort her, and be the protective brother later.

"I just wanted to tell you that the boys and I have a last minute concert tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come." I whispered.

She stared at the floor, thinking about it for about 10 seconds before her head tilted up and she nodded with slight hesitation. I gave her a soft smile and walked out of her room going to look for Louis.

Viv's POV

I slowly turned my gaze from Michael sitting next to me to turn my attention to the vibrating phone in my hand. I realise that it's a text from Serena letting me know what the plans were for tonight, for me to come to her room and for me to bring Jessie with me too.

As I grabbed Jessie from what seemed like a pretty heated conversation between her and Luke, we both walked up the stairs towards Ser's room; wow this house had brought back so many memories...some indescribable. As we slowly knocked and walked into her room, Both Jessie and I turned our heads towards each other and gasping at what we saw.

"What happened!?" I screamed, in shock of her current state.

"I - I Kissed - he kissed..." She replied, to shell shocked to say any other words.

"Who kissed who Ser?" Jessie asked, trying to get to the bottom of the situation.

"I kissed Louis, Louis kissed me." She finally explained when she had calmed down.

Both Jessie and I turn our heads once again but with this time a totally different facial expressions wiped on our face; grins from ear to ear.

"Sereny bum!" I screamed as Jessie yelled "Serena" with her best tongue roll possible.

"So wait...if you two kissed, why are you having a panic attack?" Jessie asked in curiosity.

"I can't be with him, I just got my brother back and I'm not going to destroy that over a relationship with one of his best friends! I can't do that to Harry..."

"Ok well this is going to be a conversation for another time because right now, Jessie, you and I are going to get ready to go to for the boys concert!" I told Serena.

We had to continue this conversation, it would be inevitable, she has to know that Harry will understand about her and Louis, love is love and he out of everyone he should understand that.

"WAIT! Where's Sal?" She questioned.

"Oh, she went home cause she hadn't been there for the past 24 hours and well...you know she didn't want her family thinking that she was dead or something." I said as I shrugged it off as if dying was no big deal.

"Oh." Was all she said as she turned to face me. "But wait, what about you guys? What did you say to your parents?"

"I just told mum I stayed at your place last night." Jessie said as we nodded in unison.

Jessie walked over to Ser's closet and came back with a leather skirt, a blue leopard short sleeve crop top and her black Christian Louboutin pumps. Jessie threw them at her and told her to get dressed while her and I picked out what to wear.

We were finally all finished, makeup hair and all. As we walked out of Ser's room we all linked arms looking fabulous as always. We walked through the corridor, then down the stairs to be seen by 9 equally hansom men standing there. I had felt Ser's grip tighten around my arm just as I was about to let go to walk over to Michael.

"It's ok, go, I've got her." Jessie whispered in my ear. I sent her an appreciative smile as I walked over to Michael.

A/N: ENJOY!