Chapter 5

Viv’s POV

I slowly shift myself to the esge of the bed; my head throbbing, my eyes burning and my stomach churning in discust. I open my eyes, soon shut them again, trying to block out the sun’s rays blaring through my pupils.

As I slowly start to wake up, gradually regaining my consciousness I realize that I have pink…fluff in my mouth? No wait that’s hair. Oh god, I know what that means. There is only one person I know with pink hair. I turned to my right to see a sleeping Michael…”I slept in the same bed as Michael Clifford last night.” I whisper to myself. I then realize that it’s not Micheal's hair…it was mine. I Jump off of the bed and run over to the bathroom to try and remember what had happened. I open the tap to let the water run freely. I look up from the running water, up to the mirror in front of me. Scared by the sight I start to scream.

“AHHHHHH!! I.HAVE.PINK.HAIR” All of a sudden I hear someone burst out into laughter behind me.

“Oh my god, we have matching hair.” Michael says in the middle of his laughter. My legs overtake my mind and I literally run and jump on him and we both start giggling.

“This is all you’re doing!” I say in all seriousness, pointing to my hair, but we both know that I can’t act serious in a situation like this.

“What did we get up to last night?” I asked, clearly sedated by my current state. I would never be this confident with a guy after only knowing him for less than 24 hours. I think the alcohol is still in my system. Yup it’s definitely still there.

“First I wake up in a bed with you, next I find myself having pink dip dyed hair and now…I am wearing you shirt.” I said while looking down at my body only just noticing the large shirt. His shirt had reached half way down my thighs and I liked it that way.

“Well firstly, you look good with pink hair and secondly you look extremely hot with my shirt on.” Michael says, than winks at me. “It looks better on you than it ever would me.”

My face turns to a deep crimson red as I blush at his compliment. I hadn’t noticed till now that I had a throbbing headache, bags under my eyes and I literally looked like death. “How much did we drink last night?” I asked.

“I have no clue.” He replied. We both stare at each other and start to laugh.

 “Let’s go down and ask one of the boys if they saw us at all last night and if they have any clue on what we had gotten yup too,” Michael suggested.

And with that we walked out of the room holding hands, heading for the stairs.

Jessie’s POV

My ears are in tune once I hear a slight snore from the figure next to me. Where was I? What did I do last night? Who am I next to? Is this even my house? All of a sudden it came rushing back to me. I was in bed with Luke Hemmings.

I had literally jumped out of my position. Confused on so many levels, had we done it last night? I looked down at what I was wearing, I then realized that he and I had somehow swapped shirts. He was wearing my Nirvana shirt and I was wearing his.  At least he had decent taste in music.

I was never into the whole relationship thing, I just thought if I were to really love someone, it would happen and I would just let life take its course. I mean, it’s not like I had never had boyfriends. I am quite the catch if I say so myself. But I don’t think women need men to be happy in their lives.

 I always had boys run after me, but I would never show them the time of day, and I liked it that way. Why couldn’t people just be fuck buddies without any strings attached? This way, no feelings would be hurt and no one has expectations. Simple as that.

Luke then started to stir beside me. I had to say, he did look gorgeous with his mouth half open and his hair sticking up. God knows what we did last night and I am not going to sit here worrying, I am going to wake him up so he could worry with me.

I start to poke his face with my finger; he doesn’t move. I slightly slap his face with my and, then all of a sudden he grabs my wrist and starts to chuckle.

“Well good morning to you too.” He whispers to me with his raspy morning voice. Wow… a morning voice really did suit him. Huh, who new.

“First things first. I have two questions about last night.” I say in a confident tone.

“Go ahead” He replies.

“Ok number one. What did we do last night?”

“Well towards the end of the party last night we were at it…and I mean really at it.”

“I get it, I get it. I say as I cut him off.”

“Then you got a text, saying that Serena and Louis had gone home, so we decided to catch a cab back here. We both were too hyped up to do anything so we had decided to play video games. That was till you fell asleep on my shoulder so I tucked you in beside me.”

“Oh really, please tell me I at least smashed you if we played video games.” I smirked at him.

“Well…I went easy on you, so you won…” He said as he sheepishly turned away.

“That’s bullshit and you know it!” I screamed. “But just for your pride I will pretend that that’s how it went down last night.” I said and winked. We lock eyes for 2 seconds till I broke it apart. He tilts my head up with two fingers so I am looking at him in his eyes once again. He slowly moves strands of my wavy hair behind my ears, pulls me closer and whispers with his raspy voice into my ear.

 “You look gorgeous in the morning.” I start to blush and turn away. Me, blushing? Yup that never happens. What is going on with me?  He pulls my face over to his again and looks at my eyes then my lips. I do the same to him. We both slowly move in together and I can just feel the touch of his lips on mine. His soft, delicate, full lips kissing mine.

“Mmm.”

Serena’s POV

I woke the next morning, my face millimetres from Louis. I silently start to curse myself about how close we are.  Looking up, I realized that Louis was awake, smiling at me.

“Er, hi?” I said, pulling my face away.

“Hi, you wouldn’t let go of me,” he explained. My cheeks flushed, I had then realized that our bodies were tangled together. Of course they were; just my luck.  

“Oh sorry,” I said, embarrassed as I tried to pull away.

“Actually, I really liked it.” He sat up, before blushing like me.

“How did I get up here? I don’t remember much from last night.” He said and chuckled.

“Ok,  well we were at the party, you got really drunk, whispered some things in my ear and asked me to dance. I saw you were tired and about to pass out, so I decided to drive you home. I changed you and put you do bed. I was walking out the room and you asked me to stay. I was hesitant, and then you said that you wouldn’t touch me during the night, and I didn’t think it was a big deal so I got in next to you. But that was only for your sake of course!”

“Oh really now, for my sake?” He says while smirking.

Yup pretty much.”  I sad while giggling.

All of a sudden there was a loud knock on the door. “Louis have you seen Ser?” and with that the familiar sound of my brothers voice had filled the room as he opened the door to see me in bed…with a shirtless Louis. Well this was going to end well…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am just going through and editing them all now, please stick around I promise it gets better :P x